my wife and I really enjoyed our stay. we intentionally took a sat/sun night stay to get fewer people. it was very peaceful. spa services very nice and uniquely handled. pool was nice. didn't get to the outside hot tub because it was below 0 outside. staff nice. don't miss the coffee shop the gentleman that runs it makes great coffee and is entertaining as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort