My wife and I spent the weekend at the Elms for a getaway - and it is hard to imagine better place to do this.
We both were pampered in the Spa and also enjoyed the incredible Grotto!
The Staff was very nice and very professional.
The rooms are spacious and clean and state of the art.
We were on the 5th floor which included a 5:00 reception with drinks and Appetizers from the 5th floor lounge which has a great view of Excelsior Springs!
Before dinner we walked the grounds which were very nice and then we had dinner at their restaurant. We had the Kansas City Strip AND IT WAS PERFECT.
We were there on a Monday Tuesday which was very nice because the hotel was quiet and made for the perfect place to relax and get away from our busy schedule.
We highly recommend the Elms to all of our friends looking for a relaxing hiatus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort