Inn on Crescent Lake(Excelsior Springs)
US$158
US$89
US$60
Priceline
1,131 results
All reviewsghost tourindoor lap poolhot tubal caponegrotto areasteam saunaparlor suitememory foamrelaxing weekendquiet roomkansas citygirls weekendwedding partywabash bbqexfoliationeightyrenovation
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was nice and big as well as clean. The spa experience was great! The pool area was nice and relaxing with plenty of people watching available. We didn't try the tavern or restaurant onsite so I cant say anything in regards to them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve had so many people recommend this place to me and was really looking forward to an incredible stay; however, my experience was the complete opposite. My room was dirty. Like food and trash on the floors dirty-hair in the bathroom, dirty shower, hand print streaks on the mirror and a sitting glass of water on the window sill-complete with flies in it. I asked for a cleaning as soon as I entered my room, but when I returned all I could see that was done was the toilet paper was folded over. I asked again for a re-clean the following day, still not done and no follow up. All staff was stressed and unfriendly, except for a few in the spa and the valet guy. So disappointed...this place has so much potential but is not even close to reaching it. I will not be staying there again anytime soon and will not be able to recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an old/historic building, but after hearing that it had gone through a major renovation, we were really disappointed in our room's condition. Room smelled musty, air conditioner was extremely loud and the window wouldn't completely close. We had higher expectations and just didn't feel like it was worth the money.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So much fun! Lots of history!
Places to relax in the downstairs lap pool, and places to party like the tavern and the outdoor pool.
Very cool downtown walking distance with cool shops, restaurants, and bars.
Accept dogs also so we got to bring little Layla!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked the Anniversary package for our 20th. The hotel and experience were great. We arrived on a Friday afternoon and had late dinner reservations. Our room was located on the 5th floor and was very quaint and accommodating. There was a nice appetizer/drink reception from 5 to 7 on our floor. The attendant was super friendly and fun! Our dinner was fantastic. We had a couple's massage and the staff in the Spa were also very accomodating.
Our overall experience was fantastic and we will be back to celebrate other special occasions here. The only thing that could improve is the breakfast buffet at the restaurant. BUT that was our choice and next time we will order from the menu instead.