Inn on Crescent Lake
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Elms Hotel and Spa(Excelsior Springs)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Econo Lodge(Kearney)
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Excellent 5/5
All reviewspaddle boatsgarden roombed and breakfastb bhot tubkissing pointromantic getawaycouple's massagetuscany suitethe main househonor barbreakfast was deliciousstuffed french toastrow boatkansas citypool houseclose to home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

As part of the celebration of our 45th wedding anniversary, Carol and I traveled to Excelsior Springs, Mo to spend an evening at the Inn on Crescent Lake. Not being much of a B and B fan I was a bit reluctant but it did not take me too long to settle in to the experience. The house was originally built in 1915 and is filled with history which the inn keepers will gladly share with you. The grounds are magnificent and our only regret is that we only stayed one night.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Amazing! Wonderful and a storybook feeling....I can't stop thinking of our visit! The room was top of the line beautiful and perfect. We shared the chocolate covered strawberries and strolled the paths, paddle boat! Fishing on the next trip, my husband was chomping at the bit to throw a line in! The food out of the this world the best! (stuffed french toast cream cheese and strawberries,) can't stop licking my lips with greatness Thank you so much for the best wedding anniversary night in our 24 years of marriage! Can't wait to book another trip! Didn't want to leave! Beverly and Craig are the most beautiful people along with their staff can't say enough they make sure you have a wonderful time, even though as soon as drive in the driveway you know you are somewhere special! Thanks again see you all soon!

Room Tip: All the rooms look awesome it so hard to choose! Next time the poolside, or with our own patio!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a getaway for our anniversary. It was the most beautiful, peaceful, quiet place that we have been to this close to our home (2 hrs. away). There were plenty of activities, swimming, boating, hot tub, walking, ping/pong, or just relaxing in the cottage, which is what we booked for our stay! Craig and Beverly were so sweet and very accommodating and informative! Would recommend this to everyone and hope to go back again ourselves!

Room Tip: The cottage that we booked was more private and we got breakfast delivered which was included. We loved the extra room with the main floor and upstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2013

What a wonderful stay. My husbands hates bed and breakfasts to put it kindly. He had a amazing time. Beverly said the purpose of the Inn is to reconnect with your loved one, we did. It was just what we needed. Because of my husbands dislike of bed and breakfast establishments we only booked one night. Our next stay will be for several nights. I have shared our amazing experience with many. I'm not telling what suite we stayed in because we want it next time. Relax and reconnect, enjoy their wonderful wine, have an amazing time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Casbah Room for our annual vacation and we loved it. The inn itself is beautiful, the grounds are amazing, and the food was exceptional. Loved the breakfasts every morning. It's a great place for a relaxing get away

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple