“A Festive and Friendly Place”

El Maguey Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I went with a group of introductory Spanish students. It was possible to hear one another and the atmosphere was conducive to light-hearted enjoyment. The wait staff was happy to allow us to practice what we had learned and to a person, quite charming. The food is good, the choice of beverage ample.

There are newer reviews for El Maguey Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 9 July 2012

This busy chain restaurant offers very good Mexican fare priced right. Attentive service. While there, don't miss out on their yummy Margarita specials and fresh guacamole dip!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The best Mexican food in the area. My elderly mother was a snowbird for 25 years traveling to the Valley in Mission TX on the Rio Grande River. Her and dad visited Mexico weekly and ate at their often. Mother is fighting with Alzhiemers Disease and when I take her to El Maguey's it brings back a part of her life she and dad shared. We love love the food. Thank you El Maguey's for being here.

Reviewed 14 July 2010

I recently ate lunch at El Maguey and I had a pleasant experience. The service was fast and very friendly, the prices were reasonable and although the food isn't quite as spicy as I like, it was pretty good.

Reviewed 29 April 2010

What can I say? Bad food, bad service, dirty, yet strangely crowded.

1  Thank sistermarykatherine