“If you like fake creamer for your coffee then this is the place for you?”

Hampton Inn Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Chicago, IL, United States
“If you like fake creamer for your coffee then this is the place for you?”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Typical Hampton Inn, nothing out of the ordinary except forget getting a real milk product for your coffee. All they offer is sugar flavored oil products from "Nestle"! What happened to real half & half? Great staff and inviting front desk staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Hello Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers. I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will definitely look into getting a real milk product for our coffee station. We look forward to seeing you again, Kerry. Have a wonderful day.

Cheyenne Wolfe

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Jefferson City, United States
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The staff were very gracious and this three year old hotel was clean and welcoming. I would definitely stay there again. I enjoyed the bowls of complimentary apples set out. Our company was supposed to book us for 2 nights, but only booked us for one. The staff were great and made sure that we stayed in the same rooms the second night even though they had not been previously booked. Good job Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Hello Genevieve W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers! I'm happy to hear everything worked out and you were able to enjoy some of the perks of being a loyal Hampton Inn guest. We absolutely loved having you here, and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day. Genevieve W!

Tebbetts, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The front desk was friendly, expediant and even called my room to check to see if everything was okay. Great experience. The Breakfast offered a little something for everyone. My dietary needs are somewhat limited and I was able to enjoy a good breakfast while adhering to my diet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate the feedback. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and was able to stick to your diet while enjoying a good breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Loved our stay here. The facility was modern and clean, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, the free breakfast was outstanding. It included waffles, buscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, and lots more.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you for such a raving review! I'm ecstatic to hear that you loved our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again!

Arnold, Missouri
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My wife and I attend events in Farmington, and the surrounding areas, on occasion. Even though we only live about an hour away, there have been times when we didn't want to drive home. Hampton Inn in Farmington is where we've stayed the past couple of times. It's also the hotel where we will stay in the future. My wife and I appreciate the modern decor and friendly staff. The rooms are clean, the beds are very comfortable, and we love those pillows. I know pillows seem a bit trivial, but you will understand once you sleep on them. No bath tub, but the modern over sized shower makes up for it. The breakfast buffet was more than just continental, and we were pleased with the quality of the food. We haven't had a chance to use the other facilities, but there is always next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello Brian,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm happy to hear you had such a wonderful time. Everyone works very hard to ensure you are comfortable during your stay. I wanted to let you know that our 2 Queen bedrooms come fitted with a bathtub, just in case your ever needed one. Again Brian, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you and your wife again!

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Very clean and comfortable with helpful staff! They accommodated my request from my online reservation for a low level room with easy access for my elderly parents which made the stay much easier. The front desk was very accomodating and friendly. (BYOD) Bring your own doughnuts (my father's favorite)-as they ran out on Sunday breakfast, however they offered many other options. Overall great place to stay when in Farmington.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Hello Matti,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, we really appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear that we ran out of doughnuts on Sunday. Hopefully you were able to find other goodies to have for breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again, Matti. Have an excellent day!

Cheyenne
Genoa, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We were traveling down to Arkansas from Illinois so we decided to break the trip into two pieces and stayed at the Farmington Mo Hampton Inn. The hotel was in very good shape and the staff was friendly. It is located very near the main highway (67) and has a lot of restaurants around it. The room was great. I am a Hilton Honors member and have stayed at a Hilton hundreds of times. The Hampton Inn room was furnished like the Hilton rooms if not nicer. It appeared like new and was very clean. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Jeff,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will pass your kind words onto the staff- im sure they will be happy to hear them. We work very hard to ensure you have a wonderful stay and I’m happy that was your experience. We love having you here, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cheyenne Wolfe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites
Super 8 Bonne Terre
Super 8 Bonne Terre
#1 of 2 in Bonne Terre

Been to Hampton Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!