“Farmington”

Hampton Inn Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great breakfast as always! No HBO; room was smaller than most Hamptons I've stayed at & bed was only a full. Was unclear as to whether these were due to room being "free"(HH Club points). Pool was cold. But staff was awesome and hote was immaculate as usual!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your fellow travelers! I appreciate your complements regarding the breakfast. I will pass your kind words onto the breakfast gals, they will be ecstatic! Again Michael, thank you for your time and have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The staff at the Hampton have never let me down. Should it be a room request, complimentary breakfast, on-site office center, room internet, being treated friendly and always with a smile. While Traveling, my home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for leaving a review for us! It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you over your past stays. We look forward to seeing you again (hopefully sooner than later)!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights and found it very clean, comfortable and convenient to several nice restaurants like Pasta House, El TioPatio, and Colton's Steakhouse. The bed was wonderful and I'm picky about hotel beds. It was very clean! The room was small but had all the little luxuries like coffee pot, flat screen TV, hair dryer, etc.

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Your time and feedback are greatly appreciated. I’m happy to hear you were able to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Avoid 2nd floor due to the noise being heard from the 3rd floor above. Food was average, parking is okay, no pantry, no microwaves, etc. in rooms. If arriving late get food first. The hotel is easy to find off the interstate and people working are friendly and do honor the guarantee.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Rita,

Thank you for sharing your helpful tips with fellow travelers, we appreciate it! Just to let you know, we are in the process of getting all rooms outfitted with fridges. We are hoping to have it completed by the end of the year. Again Rita, thank you for the helpful tips. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The staff at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. I was by myself and the single queen bed room was a nice size and very clean and comfy. The paint and carpet looked like they have been updated recently. I was a little disappointed with the breakfast and I know what to expect with these freebie's. The sausage and the biscuits were dry and the gravy was like tasting milk and flour mixed together, blah!
I also checked out a day early at 2:30 in the afternoon and of course was charged for the night. There were no cars in the parking lot, so I'm glad I could help them out with my $100.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear jnmtravelTexas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travelers, it is much appreciated. I will talk to my breakfast gals to make sure the food isn’t being overcooked. Again, I appreciate your time and if you would like to discuss the situation regarding the late checkout, please give me a call. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Our family of four stayed here one night over Easter weekend. We were very impressed with this hotel. First of all, the lobby was immaculate. The front desk staff was warm and welcoming, and check-in was a breeze. The room was just as clean, as were the hallways, breakfast area and pool area. The hotel was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The kids enjoyed the pool while we relaxed in the hot tub. Breakfast had something for everyone. Would definitely stay here again.

Dear jmjbwolf,

I’m so happy to hear you had such a wonderful stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Check in was hassle free and the room was very nice, clean and what you would expect from a Hilton hotel. Wonderful breakfast in the am. Close and convenient to every thing. Although we were attending a funeral it was nice to stay where we knew we would be comfortable and get a good night sleep.

Dear 2larryw,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. I’m sorry to hear about the circumstances that brought you to the area. I’m happy we were able to provide you with a good night sleep. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

Cheyenne Wolfe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
Tradition Inn
#4 of 6 in Farmington
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sainte Genevieve
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in Sainte Genevieve

Been to Hampton Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!