“Ribs”

Colton's Steak House and Grill
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The BBQ ribs were excellent. We sat at the bar. The bartender was very pleasant, prompt, and efficient with food service.

There are newer reviews for Colton's Steak House and Grill

Reviewed 25 January 2013

This is a small chain that serves consistently good good and employes young, energetic wait staff. It has a western theme and is popular in Farmington. Usually no wait as it is larger than it initially seems. Peanuts in the shell, rolls with honey and a variety of meals and salads make it great for lunch or dinner. $10-15 per person does it. They offer some coupons online regularly.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I had the 8 oz filet mignonette and found it to be tasty, but a bit on the average side. service was good and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

My wife and I were excited to finally go to coltons since we had never been there my wife's food was good however the Philly sandwich I ordered was so dry I couldn't eat it. I asked my server to take it back an fix it he never did. I ask to see a manager an no one ever came to our table. Poor service.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Colton's is my favorite place in the area to have a reasonably priced steak. The bread is also great. The service is alwasy good and the atmosphere is comfortable.