“tasty food, clean restaurant, friendly people”
Review of Pad Thai Kitchen

Pad Thai Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Farmington
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“tasty food, clean restaurant, friendly people”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The portions at this restaurant were a little smaller than we're used to, but the food was quite good and the staff were very friendly. They have more than just Thai food on the menu. The location looks a little strange at first--it is in a converted house--but the inside is very clean, new-looking and comfortable.

• Visited November 2013

Jefferson City, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was a little skeptical about visiting a Thai Restaurant as I once had a bad experience. My friend and I both received excellent service and meals. Her meal was on the spicy side, but not to spicy. My meal was a chicken dish with mango. It was delicious. I would visit this restaurant again.

• Visited October 2013