“Great except parking lot needed cleaned of snow and ice”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We absolutely loved our entire stay for two nights except they really need to have the parking lot cleared when there is an abundance of snow and ice like there was when we were there. We parked right in the very front of the business and still had to be extremely careful to avoid slipping and damaging ourselves, There was a lady that slipped on the ice the morning of our departure....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Scott P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Dear Beverly R,

Thank you very much for your feedback and the information about your stay at our hotel here in Farmington, MO. As with all of our managers it is of great importance to us the safety and security of all our guests, although I beleive the bad weather is over for this year, I will personally be addressing the plowing issues with our provider, and I will also be working with the hotel maintenance team to ensure that our lot is taken care of in a speedy manor. Again I appreciate the information, and plese let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future, we hope that your travels will bring you back to Farmington, MO.

Coridally,

Scott P.
Director of Operations

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington

Reviewed 16 February 2013

The hotel was very clean and seemed new or at least freshly remodeled. We had a problem with our reservation but Maggie at the front desk was very pleasant and fixed it for us. Great customer service.
The breakfast had pancakes and the first day scrambled eggs and sausage and the second morning omelettes and bacon. The pastries were just ok.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear BradSuperBlackhawk,

We appreciate your kind comments, and great review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that Maggie was able to take care of your reservation, and we hope that if your travels bring you back to Farmington, MO that you will choose to stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites.

Have a great day,

Scott P
Director of Operations

Reviewed 7 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel for an athletic event taking place at the local high school. I try to stay at HI Express hotels when I'm doing any personal travel. This hotel was a typical HI Express. They had a good breakfast, and the dining area was clean and well-maintained. The pool/hot tub was very nice and clean. I didn't notice a fitness center, but I believe they had one. There was a business center with what appeared to be nice equipment, although I didn't use that either. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is in good proximity to restaurants and several stores, including Wal-Mart.

The beds were ok. I believe other HI Express hotels have more plush mattresses, but these weren't bad. The linens were the typical HI Express type (high thread count), with a variety of pillows.

We had a room on the first floor with a fridge and microwave. It was the perfect location in the hotel....room 103.

One issue was that there was a dirty wash cloth hanging on our shower rod when we arrived. I didn't report this to the front desk; I simply removed it and tossed it under the sink. The bathroom floor wasn't as clean as I would have preferred, but it was acceptable.

If I ever find myself in need of a room in Farmington, MO, I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Thank Mrs.WilsonSt.Louis
Reviewed 27 January 2013

The staff is always nice. Our room is always nice. Breakfast is good and area is clean. The hotel is great to stay at for travelers. Many shops are close by and restaurants too. Nice getaway from the hustle and bustle.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I travel to Farmington about once a month, and this was the first time I stayed at the HI Express. Staff was friendly, place was clean, but I had issues with the internet, and could not get them resolved, so I had to head to McDonalds in the morning to read my email. :(

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2012

As a "Road Warrior" about 180 hotel nights a year...... I was blown over by this Hotel...see the last time I was through Farmington (about 8 weeks ago) this Hotel was under remodel. Stayed anyway on that trip the staff was super, I just though they knew that the wake up call was going to be the construction folks doing their thing and were trying to compensate. Man was I wrong.... Yes my wake up call on that trip was a hammer and saws but....the staff is truly a gem they were even more polite on this trip Their kindness and knowledge made my stay a real treat.....and by the way the remodel is amazing the floors are warm and inviting with the new colors the rooms including the beds are above the norm... room was nicely done and those shower heads cannot be beat. ... unlike a lot of Free "hot" breakfast this one was.... and it had protein for us healthy eaters 30 in the first 30 you know....

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I'm on the road a lot, and I have to say this is one of the best HI Expresses I have ever stayed at. I have stayed here several times, and if it wasn't for the consistent level of service I get every time, I wouldn't be writing this review. First of all, it's very well maintained and clean. The decor makes me very comfortable and gives me the feeling of being at home instead of some sterile hotel. Above all I have to give kudos to the staff. Without them this hotel wouldn't stand out against others I have stayed at in Farmington (Hampton Inn). They are very personable and knowledgeable. I've stayed at the Hampton Inn because the rate was cheaper, but I've decided the Holiday Inn will get my business from now on even if the rate is more. There's just something about the quality of my stay when I'm there. Not to say my stay was perfect, there was an issue with the pool, but I can overlook a hicup from time to time if there are other qualities that stand out and shine. Thank you Monika and the rest of the staff at the Holiday Inn Farmington, MO. See you soon!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn Farmington
Tradition Inn
Tradition Inn
#4 of 6 in Farmington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sainte Genevieve
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham...
#1 of 3 in Sainte Genevieve

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington? Share your experiences!