“Kelli W.”

Cuisines: American
Springfield, Missouri
“Kelli W.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

As always the food was wonderful! Our waitress Kelli had so much personality and was so friendly we would ask to be seated with her again. She went above what was necessary to make our experience pleasant!

Visited March 2014

Cumming, Georgia
“As always worth the value”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I have to say that eating at Cracker Barrel is consistent throughout the country. Service at this location was what you would expect from a family friendly restaurant. A pleasure as always.

Visited January 2014
kirkwood, mo
“Satisfied a craving”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I always start with a root beer float. I love how they give you a generous amount if quality ice cream in a frosted mug, then give you the whole bottle if root beer so it will last you the whole meal if you plan it right. Part of the new healthy menu, on page three of the menu, has a delightful pecan encrusted grilled catfish with apricot marmalade spread on top. It is as tasty as any fish dish I have had in an expensive restaurant, and i love the baked sweet potato side. My husband tried the Sunday special, home-style chicken, and declared it delicious. My only complaint is the frequent 20 minute wait for a table. The servers were great. Spa manager checked in with us to see if we were satisfied. I liked that the server offered me a glass of water halfway through my meal even though I didn't think to ask for it. Very thoughtful and appreciated.

• Visited January 2014
“Great food, terrible service”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Good v is v adj keys good, people very pleasant, but service in the restaurant a lot yo br desired. As i say v pleasant ordered a salad, waitress dissipated for 10 to 15 minutes, brought all.my food salad, entree, side dishes with no apology, oh well no tip for her

Garfield, AR
“Amazing service for an unexpected bus load of 50!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

8/30/13 While on a Diamond Bus Tour we ate Dinner at Cracker Barrel in Fenton, Mo.

This Cracker Barrel was not on our itinerary. We arrived with a bus load of 50 people quite unexpectedly. Our Tour Director called them just minutes prior to our arrival.

Our tables were ready when we arrived and the staff handled the unexpected invasion brilliantly. We had excellent service and the food arrived quickly and was very good.

• Visited August 2013