Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$107
US$78
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsoatmealparking lotroom was cleandenny sgreat bargainshower gel dispensersix flagsa lot of noisekrispy kremecracker barrelquick checkfridge and microwavedrury innblow dryerthe air conditioningnothing fancyoutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I must admit that I'm responsible for at least part of my less than expected experience at the Pear Tree Inn. I'm relatively new to the Drury chain, and have always stayed at a Drury Inn on past reservations. For some unknown reason while making this reservation on line , I did not see that the choice I made was a Pear Tree hotel . In fact , I only thought Drury hotels were listed on the site. When trying to register at the Drury Inn next door , I had my rude awakening and learned of my mistake. The registration person explained the differences between Drury and Pear Tree, and sent me off next door.

The hotel was definitely a step down from the Drury hotels I have stayed at. Very pleasant staff, and easy check in. We had reserved a deluxe king room, and were glad to see the microwave and refrigerator. But the room had a soiled carpet , two old , worn and stained easy chairs that no one would sit in (yuk). And a old style TV.

We were very disappointed , and this room was $10 more than a regular room.

Unfortunately for the Drury chain, we will not be coming back to a Pear Tree any time soon.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

they placed us in the room next to the backdoor exit and it was so loud, all night, that we didn't sleep. The beds were too soft as well.

On the up side, the employees were extremely friendly and there were some nice choices for breakfast but it's all carbs and yogurt.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay. We had a wonderful clean room. It was a quite peaceful area. The beds were clean and comfortable. We had a early wonderful breakfast, Home cooked oatmeal hot and just hit the spot

Room Tip: We stayed in 225 nice room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 212Copper4
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very poor housekeeping. Didn't clean my room one day at all. Took a whole $20.00 off!! Really. Exterior entrance was fine but people tried to come into room. No security and the "free" coffee in the lobby you can pass on!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
DruryHotels, Manager at Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to provide all guests with a clean, comfortable stay and we are sorry to hear about your experience. By bringing your concerns to our attention, this gives us the opportunity to share and address your comments with our team. We regret you were inconvenienced during your stay and hope you will allow us the opportunity in the future to assist with your lodging needs.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com