We stayed here for one night while in the area. Although the hotel is pet friendly (which there is no additional charge for) it was very clean and pleasant. The nightly snacks was enough to make a full meal and free drinks was a nice touch. The indoor/outdoor pool area was nicer than most. Restaurants next door are good, and the hotel is right off of I-44 which makes it convenient to downtown or to Six Flaggs (both about 15 min in opposite directions).
We enjoyed our stay here and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traveling for business? Choose our Fenton hotel, near corporate headquarters for Maritz, Fabick CAT, UniGroup and Joyce Meyer Ministries. Guests visit for national competitions at St. Louis Soccer Park and enjoy nearby attractions like Six Flags St. Louis. Our rooms are clean and comfortable, and our rates include free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Fenton-St. Louis
- Drury Inn & Suites Fenton-St. Louis Hotel Fenton
- Drury Inn Fenton
- Drury Fenton
- Drury Inn Hotel Fenton
- Fenton Drury