Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fenton
US$61
Motel 6
US$107
Travelocity
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton(Fenton)(Great Value!)
US$86
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree drinksnachosbaked potatohot dogshappy hourevening foodindoor outdoor poolsix flagslight dinnerwaffleslong drivemixed drinkshotel chainsnext morningroom suitechilliadult beverages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was the first time I ever felt the need to write a review but I just couldn't think of a better way to praise the wonderful experience we had at this hotel! The staff were all very friendly, the rooms were clean and fresh and even the pool area was well stocked and clean. The breakfast and dinner buffet were always well stocked and it was kept clean and the food was tasty, too. The adults were each given 3 mixed drinks or beer and a soda machine kept the younger ones happy! (I just wished that they would have offered milk or juice with dinner, but if that is my only complaint...well, you know...). We had never been to the St. Louis area before and the staff at the front desk really took the time to talk to us and inform us of things to do in the area, even offering to write down driving directions for us! All the little extras this hotel offered, really made our vacation one of the best we have had. Keep up the great work! ( and, PLEASE consider building hotels in the Green Bay, WI area)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Babs5478
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My overall experience of this stay was excellent. There were a couple of issues that I won't ding the hotel over because the good far exceeded my expectations. First, the only two negative things I could say were regarding our room..there were some small ants present around the air conditioner which we told the staff about at check out. They said they were aware and working on the problem which was caused by new mulch that was laid around the building. The other issue was that my room had a smell that never went away. We did have my dog with me, so I am assuming they may have certain rooms for people with pets, however the smell was more of musty sweat. Anyway now for the good... The staff here are fantastic! I booked a youth baseball team and families for this visit. They offer a really nice breakfast buffet including biscuits & gravy, sausage, bagels, muffins, a variety of breads, cereal, oatmeal, self serve waffle machine, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee. The other huge perk was that they offer a snack buffet in the evening which included hot dogs, mac n cheese, salad, baked potatoes with toppings and FREE alcohol for the adults - during a 2 hour period. This included mixed drinks and beer. Overall experience exceeded my expectations so I am still giving them a 5 star rating even with the two issues with my room. If you are traveling with a pet, they only charge $10 extra per night for the dog. They have a pet station and grassy area outside for walking them. I would book this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My boyfriend and I have stayed here at this Drury Inn on multiple occasions. There are several reasons why we keep coming back. First off, the location of this particular Drury is great because it is within 15-20 minutes of almost everything we have wanted to do in St. Louis, but it's location just outside the city takes away that feeling of being so crowded, like when you stay in downtown STL. Next, there is free parking...try finding that when you stay downtown! All Drury hotels offer a free breakfast...but it's not just muffins and coffee. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, hash browns, doughnuts, pastries, muffins, cereal, belgian waffles, bagels, toast, yogurt, milk, coffee, juice, and fountain soda (for those of us who prefer our caffeine cold) are all offered for their breakfast. They also offer the free evening "kick back" which can serve as another free meal if you are budget-conscious. The evening offering has offered different things on different occasions, but usually includes some kind of soup, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, nachos, a vegetable and/or fruit tray and fountain soda. Drink cards are also offered that are good for 2 alcoholic drinks per person. If you don't want to eat at the hotel, there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant adjacent to the Drury, a Krispy Kreme donut shop across the street, and a TON of other restaurants within a 10 minute drive. Another nice feature to each room is that there is a microwave and dorm-sized refrigerator/freezer. That has come in handy when we have eaten delicious Italian on The Hill and had left-overs that we wanted to eat later. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable and the staff have ALWAYS been courteous and helpful...several times going out of their way to help us find directions or to give recommendations even when their front desk has been busy. Their is a business center that has computers to access the internet and even a printer to use. They have an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub that is open year round, which is great when you have the kids along. Finally, Drury Inns will forever be my choice of hotel due to their pet policy. They are one of the only hotels that allow pets over 30 lbs and the only charge is a $10 pet cleaning fee (which has recently been added). Many times we bring our dog with us on vacation and it is great not to have to put down a HUGE deposit or pay $100 pet fee like some other hotel chains. Our dog LOVES staying at Drury as much as we do. They do ask that pets are not brought into the main areas of the hotel, which is totally understandable. When we need to take him outside, there is a large grassy area behind the hotel that can be used, and trash cans in several places to dispose of the waste bags. In conclusion, we just love Drury Inn hotels. The price, location, service, food, and pet policy will keep us lifelong Drury customers!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CakeChick250
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I share the sentiments of the previous review. We were not expecting anything other than a clean room and accomodations near Des Peres Hospital for early morning schedule. We ate dinner there, received 3 free alcohol drinks each, sodas, popcorn and returned that morning after the procedure for breakfast while patient slept a few hours in the room. It could not have worked out better. The staff was attentive at the buffet, breakfast and check in. I hope we don't need the hospital again,but when in st louis area, we will hope there is a vacancy for us. Others may keep the light on--but this staff and management roll out the red carpet. Thanks for a peaceful and stay with extras. Dale.

Room Tip: I agree with another review that the road to the hotel is easy to miss from the I44 exit. Our room was near the exercise room which was near the side door to the parking lot. Plenty of baggage carts near the door. Great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank BigD51
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

This Hotel is amazing! I highly suggest it to anyone needing to stay near the Stl area. We arrive and pay the normal hotel charges BUT are invited to eat dinner (full - chicken tenders, baked potatoes with toppings, yummy macaroni and cheese, salad and full toppings, nachos, hot dog bar, sodas, coffee, teas, and alcoholic drinks - (martinis, margaritas, tequilla sunrise, wines, beer, etc).

I have never experienced this before at a hotel - Drury Inn. We have found the place we will be staying from now on! The staff has been fantastic. The room is phenomenal as well; very clean, comfy bed, 2 additional outlet adapters - one 6 and one 3. Shower is squeaky clean. Clean carpet - no stains etc. This was a very nice change in a hotel. We will be back, Drury! Nice management!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple