“Clean rooms, nice rates and nice staff”
Review of Comfort Inn Festus

Comfort Inn Festus
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Festus
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Our rooms were comfortable and clean (for the most part). We were traveling with a cat who managed to get under the bed. When we moved the mattress and box spring, it was VERY dusty and icky underneath. I realize that cleaning under there shouldn't be done daily but this obviously hadn't been cleaned in MONTHS (years?). I did find 50 cents though :)
Wasn't impressed with the breakfast though. No fresh fruit at all. I had the raisin bread which was good.
check in and out was easy and done quickly. The staff were very nice and helpful. We needed recommendations for a place to eat and they gave us a GREAT recommendation. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I was a little tentative by the low advertised prices, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this motel and the friendliness of the staff. There are a few restaurants nearby, and several more just up the highway at the next exit. This is a great motel if you want to be near St. Louis, but not in St. Louis. It's only about 30 miles from downtown St. Louis, but far enough out of the traffic and away from the higher prices.

We stayed here while traveling down the interstate, and the motel was conveniently located just off the exit. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tuba-IA
Reviewed 22 March 2013

If you want a good sleep this is it
If you want a good warm friendly welcome to comfort inn This is NOT the place
Desk clerk at arrival was unfriendly short spoken and very robotic
Room was nice bed comfortable
Breakfast NO WAY. Breakfast looked good but NOTHING hot eggs meat gravy were barely warm more cool than warm it all went in trash the gravy spoon had caked on gravy on it and out in open where if someone sneezed God help us all. What happened to hot food having to be 155 degrees. The lady watching over the food was soo rude yelling at a guest who had socks on and no shoes very unprofessional. She should pay more attention at serving hot food hot at correct temp
I won't be back due to the rude staff. The owner must have their priorities mixed up. It is a people business

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We will stay here again. Very comfortable bed, we paid $72 for the night and found the hotel to be clean, the staff was nice...did not have breakfast here but all else was good.

Easy access to I55 and lots of restaurant choices nearby. We had coffee, microwave, fridge and very hot water in the shower.

We would recommend this place to our friends.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim T
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Tried this hotel during a recent trip. External appearance told me this was a dated and older Comfort Inn. I was right. Nothing really wrong with this hotel; I just look for fresh and new when I travel. Given the other choices in Festus, I will probably pass this one by till they upgrade.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry H
Reviewed 27 November 2012

The place was convenient to mainly fast food places so we traveled a bit for a good restaurant, my sisters place. The hotel was nice the people helpful and friendly. The room was clean and nicely furnished, especially the chair, I fell asleep in it. The breakfast was good and had the normal things but added sausage gravy and smoked sausage. The fitness center was ok. They had a cheap weight machine that probably would have caused more damage than help your fitness but the treadmill and bike were good. I'd stay there again.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for the night to avoid driving through a storm. The lady behind the desk was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The bed was ok. The breakfast was typical of comfort inn's and was fine. The only complaint that I have, was the air conditioner was making a weird sounds that kept walking us up. I slept much better than my wife.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Dleep
Also consider these accommodations in or near Festus
La Quinta Inn & Suites Festus
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Comfort Inn Festus? Share your experiences!