“Dirty room; Nice breakfast staff”
Review of Comfort Inn Festus

Comfort Inn Festus
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Festus
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Cobwebs in the corner, weird stuff coming out of the A/C; hair in the tub; ants on the desk. Just a few things I noticed while staying over night here. Plus, my son was in the room less than an hour with his socks & shoes off and the bottom of his feet were black. GROSS. The beds were comfortable, but I could tell the room needed a good top to bottom cleaning. I reported the ants...they just said thanks for letting us know. I would not stay here again. For the price I paid for a room, I expected more. On a postive note, the breakfast staff were extremely kind, courteous,and helpful. The waffle machine was having technical difficulties and one staff person kept working with it until she made my son a waffle. They were constantly refilling all the food and drink items.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 June 2013

stayed over night on our way to Alabama.....clean and large king room....sort of hot in the room...I called the front desk and asked how to keep my ac from going off that I was hot...I was told that when it is cool outside that the unit in the room wont come on....then I was asked if I wanted to move to another room?????dududududu...aint that carzy....so I raised the window....did they think because I was from Alabama that it would work in another room!!! afternoon worker not so friendly...but morning workers were ....Big breakfast waiting on you.....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Traveling on a Holiday weekend can be stressful. We had no issues walking into this hotel after 10p.m and getting a room. The price was reasonable and the room was decent. The bed was comfy, the room clean and breakfast in the morning hit the spot.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Our rooms were comfortable and clean (for the most part). We were traveling with a cat who managed to get under the bed. When we moved the mattress and box spring, it was VERY dusty and icky underneath. I realize that cleaning under there shouldn't be done daily but this obviously hadn't been cleaned in MONTHS (years?). I did find 50 cents though :)
Wasn't impressed with the breakfast though. No fresh fruit at all. I had the raisin bread which was good.
check in and out was easy and done quickly. The staff were very nice and helpful. We needed recommendations for a place to eat and they gave us a GREAT recommendation. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I was a little tentative by the low advertised prices, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this motel and the friendliness of the staff. There are a few restaurants nearby, and several more just up the highway at the next exit. This is a great motel if you want to be near St. Louis, but not in St. Louis. It's only about 30 miles from downtown St. Louis, but far enough out of the traffic and away from the higher prices.

We stayed here while traveling down the interstate, and the motel was conveniently located just off the exit. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tuba-IA
Reviewed 22 March 2013

If you want a good sleep this is it
If you want a good warm friendly welcome to comfort inn This is NOT the place
Desk clerk at arrival was unfriendly short spoken and very robotic
Room was nice bed comfortable
Breakfast NO WAY. Breakfast looked good but NOTHING hot eggs meat gravy were barely warm more cool than warm it all went in trash the gravy spoon had caked on gravy on it and out in open where if someone sneezed God help us all. What happened to hot food having to be 155 degrees. The lady watching over the food was soo rude yelling at a guest who had socks on and no shoes very unprofessional. She should pay more attention at serving hot food hot at correct temp
I won't be back due to the rude staff. The owner must have their priorities mixed up. It is a people business

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We will stay here again. Very comfortable bed, we paid $72 for the night and found the hotel to be clean, the staff was nice...did not have breakfast here but all else was good.

Easy access to I55 and lots of restaurant choices nearby. We had coffee, microwave, fridge and very hot water in the shower.

We would recommend this place to our friends.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Festus
La Quinta Inn & Suites Festus
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 4 in Festus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Festus - South St. Louis
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry

Been to Comfort Inn Festus? Share your experiences!