“Quiet Stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Florissant, United States
“Quiet Stay”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family chose this hotel over other recommendations based upon its ability to accommodate our movie showing event. The rooms were quiet,clean and spacious. The staff very helpful with directions to local businesses.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Maurice D
HamptonInnFlorissant, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Maurice D.-

Thank you for the great review! I'm glad that we were able to accomadate you and your group for a movie night! We hope to see you again soon.

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
fort myer, United States
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was a great Hampton. Excellent staff and clean rooms. The breakfast was very nice. I am a business traveler and I appreciated that the printer worked! Many hotels I stay in don't work. Always a plus for me!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Pamela M
HamptonInnFlorissant, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Pamela M.-

Thank you for the awesome review! We take pride in having a great staff here. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Lebanon, Mo., United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Awesome accommodations and extremely friendly, helpful and respectful staff. Very rare to find anymore. I have not always had the best experience with motels, but I am now "hooked on Hampton." Would totally recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Greg O
Dear Greg O.-

Wow! Thank you for the great review! We take pride in having an extremely helpful and friendly staff.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Pelham, NH
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed here one night prior to leaving St. Louis by air. Very convenient to St. Louis Lambert Field. Staff very courteous and helpful. A few minor issues with the room, but solved quickly by staff to my fullest satisfaction. Due to location would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 215 is small and feels crowded. There is an Arby's fast food adjacent to the parking lot.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Richard M
Dear Richard M.-

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear that we were able to resolve the issues in a quick and satisfactory manner. We hope to see you again soon.

Kyla Schriaer
Camdenton, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Hampton is a great place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable. Service is right on the mark. I do have a problem, I am a diabetic, I am on a shot and when I go anywhere they always say first come first service for the refrigerators. It is hard to keep it cool with a cooler because it melts and keeping it cool in the sink in ice bucket is not a good ideal. We usually dont get there on time, so this is what we have to deal with. This time was great because the girls we were with just happen to get a room with a refrigerator and Micro, so all well that ends well. Everyone was very helpful. So my suggestion is to put refrigerator an microwave in everyroom. Thank You..... The problem i have right now is coming up with 200 Characters so I can get this servey off of my computor. I suggest that cut the characters down, because some of us can say in in fewer words what we need to say. I do like the location because yoou a lot of good resturants in the area. Thanks

Dear William O.-

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay so much! We hope to see you again soon.

Arlington
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is ok. The room was nice except no fridge and when I asked if there was one available the staff member at the front desk acted as if I was bothering them. Only asked due to a medical need at the time otherwise I didnt need one.

1 Thank Robert M
Dear Robert M.-

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you were happy with your room. We try our best to meet all requests made by our guests, but I am sorry to hear we were not able to meet yours. I hope you give us another chance soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I got charged on two different cards after the front desk told me the first card didnt go through. It's been a week and hasn't been resolved yet. It made my vacation not so much fun because of the lack of money to do things.

2 Thank Jane D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florissant
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#9 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard

Been to Quality Inn Florissant? Share your experiences!