“This hotel was excellent”

Quality Inn Florissant
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Florissant
Reviewed 1 February 2010

I honestly think kwilli-roadie left a review for the wrong hotel...I stayed at the Hampton Innn NW I-270 (55 Dunn Road) this past weekend and everything was just fine. The hotel was clean, modern, and comfortable, which is what I normally expect from Hampton Inn. The staff was kind and helpful. I got a great rate as a HHonors member and couldn't have been happier about my stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nodnarb501
stldrhampton, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Florissant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreicate our guests feedback. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you soon in the future!!

Reviewed 6 November 2009

Wow.....The pictures of this hotel on this website are akin to beer goggles. Upon entering the hotel in the lobby I knew that I would be sleeping fully clothed and in a full body human latex propalctive if there ever was one...Upon pulling into the parking lot and noticing the hotel from the outside you knew that you had arrived to a 1979 hotel minus the carpeted walls.

Being that it was late, I walked to my room recognizing that I had no other chance to get a decent room that night anywere else. I walked briskly to my room while looking over my shoulder for my safety. The rent-a-cop in the parking lot just looked weirdly at me as I went to my room.

The hallways of the hotel looked as if someone had driven a car down the hall while bumping back and forth against the wall. Upon entering my room it was there that I noticed that my room resembled a crime scene with the left over DNA. There was a rotten potatoe chip looking deal on the floor and the phone that I unfortunately picked up had some type of DISGUSTING red stain on it.

I had a business meeting the next morning and decided to take a shower so as not to carry the stench of the hotel with me as I left. Against better judgement I walked into the bathroom and took a showe rin a bathtub which felt and moved like it was about to sink through the floor. In hindsight I would have taken a bath at the zoo before stepping into that tub again. I felt violated after leaving the bathroom.

Some cheap MBA made the decision to renovate this joint back in 1979ish....Only so many ways to shine up the stinky stuff......had my wife hose me off in the front yard when I got home after I went through a full decon process......

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank kwilli-roadie
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Hotel was clean and looked good. Beds were comfortable and heat/air worked well. Free breakfast was very good and the food area was kept clean and stocked. Those who worked there were friendly and helpful. Only problem was a leaky faucet in the tub. Forgot to mention it to the front desk in the morning, so don't know how it would have been handled. Hampton inns are not luxury, but they are very dependable and a good deal for the price.

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank meljfry
Reviewed 14 July 2009

This hotel was great overall. I love the fact that Hampton Inn gives you free cookies in the afternoon. The rooms were pretty nice. It is also in a nice area with a lot of restaurant. Overall if I came back, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank SPB901
Reviewed 30 October 2008

Problems with theft in the parking lot. I found that out when the cops were waiting at my car the next morning (after being broken into). No mention of security issues at check in, I didn't even get an I'm sorry from the front desk. Otherwise the hotel is a B- for a Hampton. I won't be back.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 9 September 2006

Stayed only one night for a trip to St.Louis Cards Baseball game. The metrolink station on North Hanley road is only 5 miles south of the hotel. Free parking and for 4.50$, the rapid transit train (Metrolink) drops you off right at Busch Stadium. very conveinent. Hotel is up to Hampton Inn standards. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 17 November 2005

Stayed here on business in Mid-November 2005. The hotel is undergoing renovation expected to conclude in January, 2006. It's clearly an older Hampton Inn, but the facility and rooms are clean and the staff is courteous and helpful. It's in a good location close to the airport and the interstate and worth consideration if you're going to be in the St. Louis area.

• Stayed: November 2005, travelled on business
5  Thank motorcity70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florissant
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 18 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
#10 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard

Been to Quality Inn Florissant? Share your experiences!