“Best Mexican Food Anywhere!”

Ruiz' Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 152 Restaurants in Florissant
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Recommend Enchilada Beef Plate- Awesome & ask for Juan the waiter best service--food always hot- no better Mexican Food Anywhere--Friendly & casual atmosphere! Ask for the green sauce with chips if you like it hot!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

My family have eaten here twice, and last December we treated our brother-in-law from North Carolina and he loved the experience. This week my husband and I enjoyed dinner there and I had a delicious margarita. Can't wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Love their empanadas Tequila fish is great along with taco salad and everything else AUTHENTIC Mexican food and great service!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We have dined ar Ruiz for many years. They have always had good food. We hadn't been to Ruiz in a while so we decided to go. Our visit was wonderful. The food was excellent and so was the service. We have tried many mexican restaurants in the St. Louis area and we feel Ruiz is by far the very best. We would highly recommend Ruiz to anyone!!!

1  Thank Paulaj1313
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My family and I first visited Ruiz about a year and a half ago. Since then, we visit at least 2-3 times a month. The staff is great, the food is great, the atmosphere is always welcoming. Not to mention, they have the best ever margirita's! I definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves good food and a great staff!!!