“Authentic Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were looking for a restaurant on a Monday evening and several of our choices were closed, so we ended up at Ruiz'. We're glad we did. The food was delicious and served piping hot. I especially enjoyed my tamales. We appreciated that it was not typical Mexican chain restaurant food. Service was fast and friendly. There is also a bar at one end of the restaurant, but we did not order anything from it. We would definitely return if we found ourselves in the St. Louis area again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Because of TA reviews, we had dinner here tonight while staying over in Florissant. The positive reviews were accurate. The food was good and served on a hot plate so it stayed hot. The menu had many of the usual Mexican dishes as well as some that were new to us. The service was fast and friendly and we appreciated our waitress' suggestion that we split a "pick three combination" as the portions are large and we couldn't take leftovers home. Prices are reasonable. The beer list was top-heavy with A-B products with a few Mexican beers. There were no micros.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing and the service is excellent. I usually dine here once per week. The food always comes out quick and is hot and fresh. The salsa is amazing and the burrito melt is my absolute favorite.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I have been eating here for many, many years. The restaurant is now run by the third generation in their family. We now live out of town but this is always one of our first stop when we visit family and friends yearly. Good food, good drinks, good prices, friendly employees!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Staff was great, food was very good and prepared to order. Waitress was very attentive and I never had an empty glass. I was just passing through town but will stop again when in the area.

1  Thank Thomas B