“pleasant visit”

Oaxaca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Forsyth
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very nice and attentive staff. Good selection on menu. Would prefer this restaurant in a different building, the one they are in doesn't do this place justice.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Love love love their authentic Mexican food. I lived in Arizona for a while and there are a lot of authentic Mexican restaurants there and they prepare their food in Arizona the same way as Oaxaca does. You have the option to be able to order shredded beef on our tacos, burritos, and tostadas or anything else we want it on. You also have the option to order ground beef or shredded beef on any of their Mexican dishes that you might order. They don't put tomatos on their tacos but you can request them on your food. I don't think Mexicans actually use tomatos on tacos. Everything was excellent every time we have been there. We have been there at least 10 times since they opened a few months ago. If you haven't been there you should go, and you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took our Grandson to visit with his Great Grandmother and have some lunch while on Forsyth. We heard the food was good so we stopped for lunch. The three year old immediately tore into the chips and salsa brought to the table. I could smell the cilantro in the salsa. My wife had one of the 5.99 buritto lunch specials. My mother in law had a cheesy shrimp dish called the Chefs Special. I had one of the Ranchero Enchiladas (three cheese enchiladas covered in shredded beef. We all compared our meals. There were no complaints. I really liked the serving of guacamole that came with mine. The winner was the Chefs Special. It is hard to compete with shrimp. We agreed to try fajitas next time. Got out of there for less than 30.00 including a generous tip for very attentive service.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

First time trying this place, they recently just opened.
Being from Houston, Texas.. I miss having good Mexican food around.
This place is really good, friendly staff and good food. So if your near Branson, come to Forsyth and try this place.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I have had the tamale, chimichanga and enchiladas. Loved them all. Love the salsa, chips and cheese dip!!! The best Mexican restaurant In the area