“A great place!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Frontenac
Troy, Michigan
“A great place!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It's a good area and hotel that is nice, clean and hospitable. A great staff and very helpful.the breakfast was soo good along with the great staff they employ. We have to have an ADA room and due to no roll in shower they are able to supply an update shower bench, we even purchased the same kind when we returned home. We enjoy being outside of the city limits and able to take the freeway wherever we need to go!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 22 February 2013

WHat a great place to spend a weekend!
The facilities and the room decor are just perfect or just what you would expect to find at a HILTON.
There were many events that insreased the pleasure of or stay and everyone was created buy the staff.
Breakfast was always an even with conversations and laughter with the staff.
House Keeping and the lobby staff always when out of their way to make this stay one to remember.
We'll be back to enjoy more of the "HILTON EXPERIENCE"
Jim Bovier

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
On behalf of the entire staff I want to thank you for your comments regarding the service levels that you were provided during Valentine's Week. I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate departments and recognize the outstanding work by all. We thank you for choosing the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac and look forward to serving you again on your next return visit.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Stay here about once a year and I would rate this as an acceptable Hilton property. I think it's interesting that TA has this rated #1 of 1 in Frontenac when this is really a St. Louis hotel. I would probably rate it average for all the hotel choices in St. Louis. It's got the Hilton brand going for it, which means you are going to get a clean room with decent furnishings at a good price. But this property is laid out weird. There are multiple buildings which means that if you want to work out at the fitness center you must go to another building. That being said, the fitness center is one of the BEST I have seen at a Hilton property. I hope that the update the carpet soon, it is starting to show it's wear. Check in was a breeze thanks for making that part of my stay pain free. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank twb311
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this review, 22 February 2013
Thank you for your positive comments and taking the time to mention our staff and our facility. We pride ourselves on our service levels and our customer service scores. We have recently renovated all bathrooms at our property and will soon be addressing specific areas as well for renovation as you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our property while in St. Louis and recognizing the quality of our health club as well.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This Hilton is a 1970s or 80s vintage hotel, unfortunately with pre-Americans Disabilities Act doorways that -barely- permitted passage of a wheelchair. Very clean and beautiful. Bed very comfortable, typical amenities, free internet. The shower in my room had all glass walls, but no bathtub. I can't recall the last time a hotel I stayed in didn't have a tub. A wedding discount rate was provided for family members.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I want to apologize if an ADA room was not available for you to book upon making reservations. I want to assure you that all of our ADA rooms have tubs with the exception of our roll in showers which accomodate wheel chairs if needed for that purpose and meet all current guidelines. I wish we had the opportunity while you were here to try and accomodae you in a room that was more satisfactory for you. We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and hope you had an enjoyable time visiting family during the wedding.
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. Check-in was quick and efficient, with a very pleasant desk attendant who greeted me as a Hilton Honors member. The bed was extremely comfortable and check-out was quick and painless using the TV.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Illinois
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This was our first time at the Frontenac and we weren't disappointed. We were greeted pleasantly at the desk and were told about the perks of staying on the Executive floor (in the main hotel). Our room was very nice and clean. I wasn't a big fan of the bed or pillows but that's nothing new for me. The bathroom was very nice with double sinks and a glassed-in shower. Glasses were provided instead of plastic cups but I was surprised that one had a chip on the rim and was still left there to be used. The robes provided were very comfortable. The floor was very quiet after 10 p.m. which was conducive to our sleep. We opted out of the complimentary continental breakfast and went for the breakfast buffet. The buffet was average but we did have the option of having omelettes made to order. Overall our stay was great and the price was very reasonable. Lots of good restaurants nearby, we chose the Bricktop but that's another review : )

Room Tip: Because the Executive room was only about $20 more than a regular room I would definitely go that ro...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
We are so glad you had the opportunity to stay at our property and take the time to comment on the "GREAT" stay you had with us. I want to thank you for bringing to our attention the condition of the glass in your room as I have discussed this with our Director to follow up. Your feedback is important for us to maintain our high level of guest satisfaction and I want to thank you for that.
Edwardsville, Illinois
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Came here for a married retreat stay was only one night but was very nice
Our rm was on the same floor as banquet rm in the second building I suppose
our rm was very large and spacious, although others were complaint because their rm was so tiny hit bed with door when opened. Dinner was just o.k. For mass dinner. Breakfast Buffett was great,
All employees were nice.
So all in all very nice place.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frontenac
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Been to Hilton St. Louis Frontenac? Share your experiences!