Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ivy Motel(Creve Coeur)
View Hotel
Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria(Richmond Heights)
1,048 results
All reviewsmain buildingupscale mallthe executive loungefront deskhilton stan older hotelst louisthird flooroutdoor poolbeautiful hotelfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripairport shuttlebed was comfortableup to dateclayton building
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This chandeliered, grand staircase-lobbied place struck me as a bit over-the-top for a night spent beside the Interstate. And despite all that overhead it DIDN'T have what I really wanted, which was a hotel store where I could buy some toilet items and a few St. Louis postcards. Nevertheless, my room was spacious and comfortable, although, since it was located along an interior hallway it had no window to the outside. (Normally, I prefer to be awakened by natural light.) The Hilton-priced buffet breakfast was exceptionally tasty and supervised by an overtly friendly staff.

For a single overnight the Frontenac was a fine, economical choice. For a longer stay it would probably get on my nerves.

Room Tip: If you prefer a room with outdoor light, you may have to ask for it specifically.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We have been staying at this wonderful hotel for 9 years, several times a year, and often for a week at a time. Our daughter is a Shriner Hopital patient, and the location of the Hilton is so close and convenient. We love the Concierge floors (2nd and 3rd Floors) and we always stay on those floors. The concierge staff are amazing and they know us and greet us by name when we are there. Love the continental breakfast and evening hors d'ouevres and drinks provided every day.

It's also lovely being in the most beautiful part of the city, but being so close to other activities.

Love the beds and rooms. They recently underwent a bathroom remodel and the remodels are lovely.

I highly recommend this property! It's the only place in St. Louis we'll ever stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It's a good area and hotel that is nice, clean and hospitable. A great staff and very helpful.the breakfast was soo good along with the great staff they employ. We have to have an ADA room and due to no roll in shower they are able to supply an update shower bench, we even purchased the same kind when we returned home. We enjoy being outside of the city limits and able to take the freeway wherever we need to go!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2013

WHat a great place to spend a weekend!
The facilities and the room decor are just perfect or just what you would expect to find at a HILTON.
There were many events that insreased the pleasure of or stay and everyone was created buy the staff.
Breakfast was always an even with conversations and laughter with the staff.
House Keeping and the lobby staff always when out of their way to make this stay one to remember.
We'll be back to enjoy more of the "HILTON EXPERIENCE"
Jim Bovier

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

On behalf of the entire staff I want to thank you for your comments regarding the service levels that you were provided during Valentine's Week. I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate departments and recognize the outstanding work by all. We thank you for choosing the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac and look forward to serving you again on your next return visit.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Stay here about once a year and I would rate this as an acceptable Hilton property. I think it's interesting that TA has this rated #1 of 1 in Frontenac when this is really a St. Louis hotel. I would probably rate it average for all the hotel choices in St. Louis. It's got the Hilton brand going for it, which means you are going to get a clean room with decent furnishings at a good price. But this property is laid out weird. There are multiple buildings which means that if you want to work out at the fitness center you must go to another building. That being said, the fitness center is one of the BEST I have seen at a Hilton property. I hope that the update the carpet soon, it is starting to show it's wear. Check in was a breeze thanks for making that part of my stay pain free. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank twb311
alsedlacek, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you for your positive comments and taking the time to mention our staff and our facility. We pride ourselves on our service levels and our customer service scores. We have recently renovated all bathrooms at our property and will soon be addressing specific areas as well for renovation as you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our property while in St. Louis and recognizing the quality of our health club as well.