“Good one night stay over!”

Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fulton
“Good one night stay over!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Branson. Indoor pool was nice during cold days in march. Could have cleaned the room a little better. The top blanket in both beds were dirty. Free breakfast was good. Probably won't stay here again

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Lbwilliams3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fulton, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The room was very nice and clean, the bed was most comfortable. The free breakfast was disappointing. The back entry door is still broken. The ac in my room worked great, and I couldn't hear any highway noise. I didn't use the pool or hot tub. I was staying here because of the Mizzou homecoming game in Columbia, and the rate was not elevated. I did get one of the last rooms they had available. The check-in person was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, but would plan on eating breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if you have very heavy bags or bad knees request a ground floor room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Willow Springs, Missouri
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We had to stay in Fulton because of a Mizzou game in Columbia, MO. We had previously stayed at a Country Hearth Inn in Mexico, MO and since it was booked, we thought we would try this one. The hotel raised their price since there was a game going on that weekend and we had to pay $109. plus tax. Then when we arrived at the hotel, the entry door was not working and allowed anyone to enter without a key. The carpets were dirty in the halls and in our room (not just the edges but the whole floor). In our bathroom the stool bolts looked either dirty or rusty and one came loose on the stool seat. We had registered with three people but only had two bath towels in the bathroom!The bathroom floors had hair in them. The T.V. was old, small and the sound was terrible. Another annoying thing was the air conditioner in the room-- it was really loud and woke my husband and I up every time it kicked on! I was also disappointed in the breakfast. The breakfast was a hot breakfast, but was not very good. The biscuits were hard and cold and the eggs were cold and horrible. I am usually pretty good to overlook a lot of things, but in this case I had to review. To their benefit, the beds were comfortable (although small full size) and the hot tub was nice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirley C

Travellers are raving about these Fulton hotels

Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 7 September 2013

In this case, you get what you pay for. We couldn't get a room in Columbia due to a Mizzoui game so we stayed in Fulton to attend a pro golf tournament. The lock to the back entrance is still broken so you don't need a key (so much for a secured entrance), the bathroom light flashes like an electric shock and then buzzes excessively, the AC is a unit type and turns on and off all night (not a huge deal but a little annoying). No elevator and no ice on the second floor. Oh, and we also found someone's left over massage oil in a baggie in a drawer (ewwwwww...we didn't put clothes in the drawers!) Our daughter forgot her toothbrush so we asked at the front desk but they don't have any of those things. The breakfast was very limited.

Otherwise, though, it's fine. the staff were nice. The price was good. It appeared clean (except for the oil..)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
St louis
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Ok, let me start off with the negatives because there arent many. First of all, the door into the building onto the first floor at back side of buliding where we entered our room from did not lock. The latch was broken so you didnt need your key card to get in. Second, the pillows were AWFUL!!! besides being awful they were filthy, stained yellow and brown spots all over them and did not have pillow covers on them, they had a pillow case but that was it. Third, the comforter seemed to have been years since it had been washed. Okay, now for the positives. The room and establishment were very clean. I manage a hotel myself so I inspect rooms more than I should when staying somewhere. I really couldnt find a speck of dirt anywhere in our room. The pool was sparkling clean, dont think Ive ever stayed any where where the pool was that clean. The water temp was perfect and so was the temp in the pool room itself. I didnt get in the hot tub because Im pregnant but its looked clean as well. The location is really good too, tho I didnt care for the highway noise, but that cant be helped. The desk person was very friendly at check in as well. I didnt eat the breakfast but it looked like a very basic continental breakfast...not deluxe as advertised. I will prolly come back and stay again but will bring my own pillows and blanket :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank dan c
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We've stayed at the Country Hearth Inn in Fulton, MO twice now, and both times were just what we wanted: a clean room ready when we got there,an indoor pool available and clean, a quiet place so we could sleep, and helpful pleasant staff. The breakfast is quite basic - two kinds of cold cereal, bread or the frozen-type waffles for the toaster, muffins, bagels,apples, coffee, tea, juice. No hot foods other than what you can put in a toaster, but I don't normally eat a big breakfast, anyway, so that's fine with me. The price was great, especially compared to their competition in Fulton, which was more than twice the price for basically the same accommodations, but with a bit nicer breakfast. If you are looking for some kind of luxury experience this probably isn't your spot, but if you just want a clean place to lay your weary head, you can't go wrong with the Country Hearth. We will definitely stay at the Country Hearth again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tmae54
Fair Grove, MIssouri
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Reserving a $70.00 quality room but being forced to pay $170.00 because it is a busy weekend (is that price gauging?) is trouble some enough. Finding the room to be dirty, not vacuumed after that last occupant and most of the lights (and alarm clock) to be non-functioning, and then not to be able to get attention from management (in the end, I re-dressed (late check in, just wanted to be in for the night) and went to the front desk and requested light bulbs and was given bulbs that didn't fit into the fixtures in the room.) There were black cobwebs residing above the shower and I wanted a second shower after I left. All for $170.00. I have stayed here before, and have recommended this hotel to people who are visiting Fulton but I can not do so again. $170.00? At least I should have gotten soap and clean amenities.

Room Tip: I wouldn't choose this hotel. I did in the past but can not recommend it now.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ginny1717
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fulton
Baymont Inn & Suites Fulton
#3 of 6 in Kingdom City
Motel 6 Kingdom City
Motel 6 Kingdom City
#2 of 6 in Kingdom City

Been to Country Hearth Inn & Suites Fulton? Share your experiences!