“One of our favorite restaurants in town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sir Winston's Restaurant and Pub
Cuisines: American
Missouri
“One of our favorite restaurants in town”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Really like the smoked barbeque meat sampler. This is where we go when we want to go to a "nice" restaurant. All restaurants in Fulton are non-smoking but sometimes I can still smell smoke in the back of the restaurant.

Visited October 2013

“Love it!! Best place in town!!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff, very welcoming! Prices are a little high but its worth it!! I love the grilled chicken! Last time I got chicken Alfredo... not so good but won't stop me from going back! They have the best salads in town!! Love this place!!

Auxvasse
“Expensive for the experience”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

We hadn't eaten here for a while and I guess it will a while before we come back. The portion of meatloaf was small but good. Brisket was tough and some of it looked like a dry roast. Service was slow. We were told they had a big party in the back. Pork was tasty. Sweet potato fries were above average.

• Visited August 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“Excellent Food. Excellent Management.”
Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

I can not say enough good things about Mike and Mike Jr! If you have not been to Sir Winston's since this duo took over, you owe it to yourself to revisit this iconic reastaurant. The atmosphere has not changed - still dated and dark - but the food, the people, and the service are top notch! My family went 5 years without sitting foot in the door and we now eat their weekly. They also have great half price specials nightly. Favorites include the blue burger, mango steak salad, raspberry chicken salad, French dip and on and on. I highly recommend this reborn local favorite!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, awesome prices, topnotch management!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

I had never been a huge fan of Sir Winston's until lately when new management stepped in. This place is a regular stop for us now! The food is delicious and the prices are extremely affordable! The new manager is always working extremely hard to please the customers and will do whatever it takes to make each and every person happy at the end of their meal! This place should not be passed up!