“Hmmmm, disappointing for hi-rated place” 3 of 5 bubbles

The Post Office Bar and Grill
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Michigan
“Hmmmm, disappointing for hi-rated place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed in town on business for 4 days. Decided to go here our last night. Reviews appeared OK. Driving up this place looks like a winner. One walks into a large space… I thought I should be able to take my pick from a variety of craft brews. No go. Found they did have a Fat Tire in a bottle under "Specialty" beers. Wife's rueben was great, but I thought I could get a decent fish sandwich in Missouri. NOT to be. Still trying to figure out what is was. Closest comparison is to fishcake a many asian places. Think processing of chicken McNuggets, only fish. Will try a different place next year when we are there again on business.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dubuque, Iowa
“The wings were...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

The wings were really OK. They are a correctly cooked, nice sized wing tossed in what I am assuming is a "Frank's Red Hot" based sauce. It seams like it could be a great local sports bar. It has a very lived in feel. I was there early on a Wednesday night. I walked in and up to what looked like a hostess station. I stood there momentarily and and looked at the bar tender and got no reaction... I then found a booth and sat down. I no sooner sat down when the bartender yelled across the bar that he had a customer at a table. He did this three times before a waitress materialized. Service was just plane ugly. Although you are in a lived in sports bar, the wait staff is dressed in black mini skirts, tux shirts and bow ties. First of all there was no one in the place that was ok wearing a mini skirt. Secondly the shirts were well past their usable life.

I win't be back!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank PrairieGhost
Lexington, Missouri
“Very cool location but....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

great location inside an old post office very cool, but could use some cleaning. Food was just so so could use some seasoning, but I know where the seasoning is. When you first come in they give u a bowl of popcorn highly seasoned very smart move makes u want to drink more but should of saved some for the burger. Pork tenderloin sandwich was good size and had some seasoning. Over all cool location and average food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Lunch at the Post Office Bar & Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

The food was good but I enjoyed checking out the old building. I am sure once school starts this place will be packed. I was there on a Saturday afternoon and it was not crowded. The restaurant also has outdoor seating.

Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great pizza, cool remodel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We had a great pizza at the Post Office Bar and Grill, located in the old post office building in downtown Fulton, just off the Square. Service was good and prices reasonable. Well worth a return visit the next time we're in Fulton!

Visited June 2013