“Typical food but clean with great attitudes”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Grandview
Description: Come visit us at 5100 Harry Truman Dr in Grandview. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This may be the busiest McDonald's in the city. Very fast with delivering food and also lots of 'regulars' who come for coffee and fellowship. Am there every week.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This McDonald's is always busy but the drive thru moves very smoothly and fast. I have not had a problem with any of my orders.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The workers are always nice here..Tried the Grand Mac, and this was the first time I got a sandwich at this location and didn't have to put my sandwich back together..It was neat and the cheese wasn't melted to the box and actually on the burger this time..I ordered a large fry, and got a large without having to bring it to their attention that they gave me a medium once again..this was a good visit to this location

1  Thank Khaos219
Reviewed 24 January 2017

This is a McDonalds which is really well run. Seems to always have my food ready when I get to the drive-thru window - sometimes they have it hanging out the window before I get there. I believe this is owned by an owner who has several others in the area which always have good service. You get to know the ones which are well run and know you can get in and out of there with good food and no mistakes. Good McDonalds!

1  Thank jmc1202
Reviewed 14 September 2016

very clean and convenient. we were on our way to the airport. I love mcdonalds wherever I am in life!!