“Great place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hannibal
Reagan's Queen Anne
Ranked #4 of 8 Hannibal B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I made the reservation because it is one of the few B&B's that had a room with three beds (I traveled with two friends). The room was wonderfully spacious, actually two seaparate bedrooms, and a huge bathroom, and three comfortable beds. The Inn is charming, and the hosts could not be more gracious. They are full of information, from both an historical standpoint and also about activities in the area. The breakfast was wonderful, from the delicious coffee they have shipped from Hawaii to the made-from-scratch muffins and crustless quiche. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Reagan's Queen Anne

Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary and chose to stay with Judy and Norm. It was the perfect choice! The check in isn't until 4 p.m. so it gave us time to see some of the sites and to have lunch before making our way to the Queen Anne. Walking in, there was the smell of home cooking and it was very welcoming!

The room we stayed in, the Captain's Nest, was the nicest room I have ever stayed in at a B & B. While the floor on the third floor is all wood, they have very nice and clean rugs down so that your feet don't get cold. The bathroom was huge and had very neat decorations that fit with the older theme that the house has. The color of the room was a very deep blue and it seemed to soak up the harsh light of outside, so that you felt relaxed and not rushed at all while you were in your room. The rest of the house is amazingly decorated as well and they even sell beautiful commemorative mugs that come with an engraved picture of the building on the front.

The location of the house is perfect! It is only a couple of blocks from down-town Hannibal, but still far enough away that you don't have to hear all the hubbub of the shoppers or bars.

I ordered the Sweetheart special for my husband as a surprise and it was wonderful. I just had to call them about 15 minutes before we were going to arrive back from dinner and they had wine, chocolate covered strawberries and candles all set out and ready for us. It was very romantic and we both appreciated their willingness to play along with my wanting it to be a surprise for my husband. After enjoying some of the wine in our room, we took the rest of the bottle down onto the wrap around porch and sat and watched the night. It was so relaxing and wonderful.

The breakfast they they serve was also amazing. I have an allergy to raw tomato and my husband is lactose intolerant and Judy was very careful to keep that in mind while she was cooking. The time that she must put into the food she makes I'm sure is staggering. Both mornings we had different breakfast items that were absolutely amazing and they offer coffee before or during breakfast. The dining table is set wonderfully and is very nice to sit around, even if there are other guests there. You feel like you are a family sitting down to breakfast!

Judy and Norm make the stay at the Queen Anne what it is. They are always willing to talk and just spend time with their guests. Very personable people and very friendly. My husband and I will making a trip back there at some point!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Every so often my husband, Bob, and I like to have a special time together at a B&B. This past month we were even blessed with an extra day in the month to spend in a very special place. Bob found Reagan's Queen Anne on-line, and after reading about it and looking at the pictures, we knew that we wanted to go there. For the two mornings that we were there, we were wakened by the sun's warm, glorious rays streaming in through the windows on the east side of our room. Though Judy and Norm's kitchen was not located in close proximity to the room, the wonderful aromas of fresh coffee and some delicious culinary surprises slipped under the door and into our room. The items from which those aromas originated truly provided pleasure for our palates. Our hosts were so cordial and accommodating that we felt as though we were visiting in the home of 'good friends'. I love "collections", especially dishes and glass. One could literally spend days in the house just looking at all of the collectibles and antiques. In fact, one entire cabinet contained miniature elephants, a collection that had once belonged to Norm's mother. Since I was raised in a home that was near the railroad, the nostalgic sound of train whistles in the night were quite soothing to me and sort of lulled me to sleep, a +1 as far as I was concerned. I really hope that we will be provided an opportunity to visit the Hannibal area again in the future. I know that if we are so blessed once more, we'll be staying at Reagans. As a matter of fact, I just might have to keep returning until I have slept in every bed! We highly recommend the same for others.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2012

we stayed in feb for 1 night and really can say it was a wonderful experience. first our navigator pointed to the wrong house (check and make sure u will find the right one) but then we found it and the hosts were very charming. their house is exceptionally cute and nicely decorated with a lot of details and antiques, we stayed in the captains quarter and the bathroom there is a real spa unit, very spacious with an antique touch, lovely bedrooms with a lot to admire (a bit like a home museum u stay in), the breakfast is homecooked and their own creation of hawain eggs is just superdelicious. the price is really worth the stay, you will feel very comforty and in good hands!
absolutely recommended to stay if you stop by in hannibal!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2011

The owners, Norm and Judy, were wonderful! My husband and I just wanted to get away for a nite and decided on a Bed & Breakfast. We were the only people staying there (the Monday before Thanksgiving). This was actually quite nice and gave us more privacy than a normal stay at a B & B. The breakfast the next morning was quite nice as well. Very tasty :-)
Norm and Judy have a very nice B&B and I would recommend it to anyone. The only downside, which has absolutely nothing to do with the B&B is the blasted trains throughout the night blowing their horns. For those of you that are light sleepers, I suggest bringing some ear plugs :-)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti B
Reviewed 14 October 2011

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. We had an amazing time. The bed and breakfast was wonderful. The food was great (presentation is amazing). Our room was clean and comfortable. Judy and Norm are wonderful people. We really appreciated the conversations we had with them. They are knowledgeable of the history of the area, and are well acquainted with where is good to eat, what is fun to see and also with what to avoid. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank l_boyea
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We chose this wonderful, comfy, gracious B & B on the recommendations of all those who left reviews on trip advisor. Our expectations were well met. Judy and Norm met us at the door, explained everything clearly and we were on our way to a lovely experience in an ancient mansion. We slept well in a beautiful room and the sumptuous breakfast was hot and the coffee ready when we arrived in the dining room. We would definitely stay at the Reagan's again.

• Stayed: September 2011