“business is closed needs to be removed from site”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Optical Science Center and Museum
Reviewed 26 November 2013

this business closed several years ago because of some problems not to mention a small fire in the business. this add needs to be pulled from the site as the business is not an attraction in hannibal mo. please remove this add from the site. do not want to give the impression this place is still open.
when it was open I did take the time to visit and it was nice and had alot of good things for kids and hands on items but they are out of business and closed.

8  Thank Mike S
A TripAdvisor Member
Canton, Il
Reviewed 14 July 2006

We were going to go to Hannibal for a mini vacation so I looked up places on the web. I thought this sounded like a good place so I called the number to find out more about the place, cost, times, etc. in which I received "This number is not longer in service". They needed to have some other number available or not have it on the pg to call. Now I don't even know if the place is open anymore.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member