The staff of this hotel was superb! Very personable. The lobby was not bad but that is the end of the good points. The entrance was mot clean nor the elevators.
The hotel is old with very old furnishings in the room. The sheets were dingy and thin. The towels and washcloths were very thin as well. The heating/cooling unit in the window had a thick layer of dust umderneath. There was a pill lying next to the bed a previous guest had dropped.
I would not stay at this location again I'd there were other choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas state lines, Hayti and Caruthersville are friendly, small towns in the Missouri Bootheel. Our convenient location off I-55 has plenty of free parking for cars and trucks of all sizes! Guests relax in our clean and comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Hotel Hayti
- Drury Inn And Suites Hayti
- Drury Inn Hayti
- Drury Hayti
- Hayti Drury