Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hayti
“Wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

What a surprise! We stopped here on our way to Texas and luckily they had a room. The lady even gave us a discounted price. It was a neat looking building. The room had a kitchenette, and Jacuzzi! I was excited about that. It took forever to fill up, but it was so relaxing. There was a brick building on the one side of the room and that was cool looking. The elevator was see-thru so that was cool! The breakfast wasn't too bad.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Indianapolis< IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I noticed this hotel on my way to Jackson, MS and figured I would check here on my return about 9 hours from now. Even though its not the typical Drury Inn from the outside it has all the amenities on the inside. The front desk staff was great and got me in my room quickly which I appreciated being on the road for 11 hours. I found my room clean and comfortable. I missed "kick-back" but had a great breakfast in the morning.
My bed was clean and comfortable and I got a good nights sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NovTraveler01
Greenwood, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We were exhausted from driving and decided to stop and rest for the night. I checked online and came across this hotel. We pulled up to this place and I went in and talked to a lady at the front desk. She was so nice and checked us right in so we could get to bed. She seen us walking around and looking at the hotel and she told us everything about the hotel and offered us popcorn. She was so nice. Our room was very clean and just what we needed. The breakfast was very good!! Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is well worth the money. It was very clean, the people were friendly and helpful. It had a great location and very good food. Our children loved the pool and spa. We felt it was a terrific value for our money. We will definitely return here.

• Stayed April 2014
Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The staff of this hotel was superb! Very personable. The lobby was not bad but that is the end of the good points. The entrance was mot clean nor the elevators.
The hotel is old with very old furnishings in the room. The sheets were dingy and thin. The towels and washcloths were very thin as well. The heating/cooling unit in the window had a thick layer of dust umderneath. There was a pill lying next to the bed a previous guest had dropped.
I would not stay at this location again I'd there were other choices.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and for your compliments regarding our staff. I do apologize that your stay was not a pleasant one. We take all our guests' concerns very seriously and will share your comments with our entire team to improve our customer satisfaction.

Thank you again for your feedback as it is very valuable to us in improving our services. I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you when you are in the area again.

Angie R.
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

My Husband and I are truck drivers, we stay in many hotels, and we come Through Hayti all the time and we stay at this Drury Inn and Suites,because the staff is GREAT and the rooms are awesome, beds are comfortable! I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE! the ONLY negative I have is they need to buy a new washer and dryer, the dryer doesn't work at all, so I have to take my clothes to the front desk so the employees can dry my clothes. but other than that, there is nothing wrong with this hotel. You will NOT be disappointed!! this review was done on March 22,2014

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We had such a good experience with Drury Inn on our road trip to New Orleans that we sought this chain out on our way back north. There are few hotels along I-55 in this area of MO so we were happy to find a Drury here. The staff here were very friendly. We got there in time to have some of the free popcorn offered in the lobby. The front desk clerk offered us a shuttle, which is apparently available 24/7 for free, when we inquired about somewhere to get a drink. We declined and wound up staying in, but it was nice to know it was available.
The room was a tad bit dated, but clean and we had a comfortable night's rest. We were near the elevator so it was a little noisy, but nothing we couldn't live with. We didn't partake of the free breakfast because we had specific plans for lunch, but we've had their breakfast before and found it to be good, though nothing special.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hayti
Hampton Inn Blytheville
#2 of 11 in Blytheville
Travelodge Marston
Travelodge Marston
#1 of 2 in Marston

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Hayti Caruthersville? Share your experiences!