“Okay for the money”

Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The furniture in the room needed updating but for the price the sleep was average. The staff were on point and were very concerned about the welfare of all guest. If on a budget you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff in a polite manner
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and your room. We will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements to the hotel in the future.

There are newer reviews for Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel and I have not been disappointed in the least.

The only hiccup I had was arriving to a room that didn't have cable attached to the TV (hence, no TV). I was immediately moved to a renovated room.

The check in staff is as friendly as the last time.

The only cons here are the channel selection (few channels) and the internet speed (it often gets VERY slow).

I definitely recommend this hotel AGAIN!

Room Tip: The rooms that look toward Stonehaven offer some more privacy and silence due to less traffic.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about out friendly staff and your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that you had to switch rooms, due to a missing cable and selection offered as well as the internet speed. We are currently working on upgrading both of these issues. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide a pleasant experience.

Megan Weiss

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed there over a year ago and again this year I did not encounter anything negative. I was so happy to get to my room and just rest and the beds were so comfortable ....I am glad that I had a positive experience.

Room Tip: The rooms on the backside are very quiet...I loved it when I stayed there last year I believe it was...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldKnown2
Reviewed 29 September 2013

As a travel nurse I have stayed in numerous hotels/extended stay facilities. I value cleanliness and staff friendliness, both of which have been poor in my experience. If I could post pics on this website I would. The grab and go breakfast runs out of breakfast items with no amends made. The baby roach burned into the ironing board pad is typical of the condition of the room. Please beware before booking a reservation here.

1  Thank NJ2NC
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the complimentary grab and go breakfast was did not meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize that your room was not up to standard as well. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have insured proper ordering and inspection of rooms will be done to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at slo@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I blame my husband for being cheap and putting us in this dump. Staff wasn't friendly, and place wasn't clean.our queen size bed at home was bigger then the one was given to us. Unless you staying there for a week then u won't get your room clean. Don't stay there, this place is for strippers and prostitution.. please don't ever stay there. Breakfast bar was grab and go, but all fruit was rotten, again if you are not a trucker, a stripper,and you not prostituting DON'T STAY THERE. I hate St Louis with a passion.. I was glad to head back home to Georgia.. the hotel management and staff really need to travel outside St Louis, outside their State to see how the hotel is being run. You if you are in a need for breakfast, clean rooms, clean sheets, friendly staff,. Staff going around banging on the door yelling in the hall way at their guest (you didn't pay for today, you got to leave) are you kidding me. Only in St Louis..
this hotel is not where you want to stay..FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This place is a dump!! Its not clean, there was mold on the pull out couch where my son was supposed to sleep. The walls had cobwebs and stains on the carpet. If I didn't know better I would have thought Bigfoot checked into the room above us because all I heard was heavy footsteps for half the night. Will not ever stay here again!!!!

3  Thank Calibikegrl
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The cleaning standards you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have addressed the mold and noise issue to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our staff will be going through each room to ensure that the linens and overall cleanliness are to hotel standards.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at slo@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Great rate, clean, great location, friendly staff, quite, clean, close to many resturants and shopping stores. rooms, close to highway, free grab and go breakfast. I was very satisfied with my stay and I will be back again.

2  Thank Grayuser11
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with courteous and great customer services. Also, it is good to know that our location was convenient for your needs during your stay. I am also glad that you had a n opportunity to take advantage of our grab-and-go breakfast.

Our staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazelwood
Quality Inn Florissant
Quality Inn Florissant
#1 of 3 in Florissant
La Quinta Inn St. Louis Hazelwood- Airport North
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Airport Plaza Inn & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express and Suites St. Louis NW-Hazelwood
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.

Address: 6065 N Lindbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO 63042-2828 (Formerly Extended Stay America)
Region: United States > Missouri > Hazelwood
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Hazelwood
Price Range: £42 - £49 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Studios - St. Louis Airport - N. Lindberg Blvd. We are located just outside of the entrance to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and down the road from Interstate 270. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossland St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Hazelwood