“Very nice people and great breakfast.”

Lyndee's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 31 Restaurants in Hermann
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The people, food, and the price were great. From the number of people coming in, this is the bbreakfast place in Hermann.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Lyndees has the best breakfast. We go everytime we are in town. We don't do the B&B so Lyndees works our great for us. We haven't ever had dinner there but I've heard that it's really good as well. Atmosphere is fine and I think, or at least I hope, they've stopped the smoking area. That was the only thing we found to be a major problem. We always sat way back in the corner on the non-smoking side but still it reeked, too, after a while.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

The homemade breakfast sausage was delightful. Service was on point, accomodated our large group and serverd our meals without timing issues. I will go back to enjoy this real home cooking.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Love the Dollars on the ceiling to help a local charity! Great Food, Great staff! Biscuits and Gravy Yum. well priced too.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

It just tasted good, I like the breakfast's. Nice place. Also the coffee is so good.And its fun cause its "haunted".

Been to Lyndee's Restaurant? Share your experiences!