“Best Night's Sleep of my Trip”
Review of Lydia Johnson Inn

Lydia Johnson Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hermann
Lydia Johnson Inn
Ranked #14 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I only stayed here one night as an "overflow" guest from another property while on a cycling tour of the nearby Katy Trail and did not have breakfast, but I was nevertheless appreciative of the furnishings and amenities. I don't have much experience staying in B&Bs and am sure that my wife would have appreciated it even more if she had been there, but I can say for sure that it was the best night's sleep of my trip: clean, cool, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Doug G
There are newer reviews for Lydia Johnson Inn

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Beautiful home, friendly hosts, great breakfast, good location.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This was my wife and another couple first time at a bed & breakfast. The getaway was nothing short than "EXCELLENT". Very happy that we picked this two bed-room inn for the weekend. The inn itself was gorgeous with everything we needed and more. "Awesome oatmeal cookies". Location was only a block away from down town. Chuck and Betty (innkeepers/owners) were so friendly. Betty made breakfast, which was to die for. Caution about Chuck, he can be a jokester. When we return, and I WILL get even. "Awesome, First class people" Hated to leave.

Room Tip: Both rooms are great. One is slightly bigger than the other.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clark H
Reviewed 15 November 2011

The rooms are beautifully furnished. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast that was served was absoulutely delicious. The owners are very friendly and make you feel right at home. I would highly recommend this B and B to anyone. Our stay at this B and B made a great start to our vacation.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We love this B&B. It is a perfect place to relax. Great host/hostess, yummy breakfast, very private. Feels like home.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paddington804
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermann
Cedar Creek
Hermann Crown Suites
#8 of 50 in Hermann
Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage
Harbor Haus Inn & Suites

Been to Lydia Johnson Inn? Share your experiences!