“PERFECT MODERN B&B!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hermann
Up Up and Away Lodging
Ranked #16 of 51 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This was our first B&B experience and it turned out great!! The beds were soooo comfortable!! We stayed in the midnight suite. We also had lots of privacy which I wasn't sure what to expect at a B&B, but it was great! Perfect breakfast too! oh and the view from the deck, spectacular!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We decided to come to Hermann for Memorial Day weekend. Because I was late trying to reservations at another location, I tried this B&B and I am so glad that I did. The owners, decor, rooms, breakfast, location, view, amenities, etc......all were first class and wonderful. From the conversation with the owner during the reservation process to actually meeting her, very warm and easy to get along with. Their breakfasts were phenomenal. The amenities - they thought of everything. We stayed in the midnight suite - named because it gets so dark at night and was best sleep ever - was huge and we loved it. my favorite parts of the place was the back deck with this awesome view of the town below, common room, location to downtown and the laid back atmosphere. I would recommend this place to any couple or family looking for a place to stay versus staying downtown. Hope to be back soon.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I love this place. It's not as well-known as others but it is honestly in the top 3 for best B&Bs in the area. I have stayed at many many B&Bs in Hermann and I also own a business in the area, so I hear people talk. Everyone LOVES this B&B.

Beth is wonderful. I think she was born to be an Innkeeper!
The deck suite, which is detached from the rest of the house, is perfect for children. There are very few options that accept children in Hermann.
The decor is gorgeous. Modern but comfortable.
The breakfast is gourmet, plentiful and delicious!!
More affordable than other B&Bs that offer less.
It's really not hard to get to... You just go up the hill after 100 and turn right (there is a sign) Because you're so high up, you get a absolutely gorgeous view of the town of Hermann!

100% recommend and can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ShantaHawaii
Reviewed 9 December 2012

My fiance surprised me with a weekend trip to Hermann, where we love to visit. We had never heard of the Up, Up, and Away before, but the reviews he found were 100% positive.

We have yet another highly positive review to add! We have stayed in several B&B and hotels within the last year, and the Up, Up, and Away BLEW US AWAY!

The Hot Tub Suite is the most romantic and special room that we have experienced. If you are looking for a place to fully relax and enjoy each other's company, this is the place. We loved the privacy and comfort of our room. The mattress is heavenly!

The drive into town is very short (and there is plenty of beautiful scenery along the way).

We would highly recommend the Up, Up, and Away to anyone looking for a wonderful getaway to Hermann!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BelleofBelltown
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed at Up, Up and Away for a wedding we attended in Hermann. While this wasn’t our first choice at first the wedding was on Mai Fest weekend, so everywhere we called was booked. We stumbled upon Up, Up and Away and booked it. We arrived at night, so I wasn’t able to see the entire place at first, but realized how amazing it was in the morning. We stayed in the loft suite with two other couples and the space was perfect. The spiral staircase to get up to the loft was a bit much when taking your bags up, but once we got settled the space was great. We had two bedrooms with King beds and a pull out couch in the small living area. We shared a huge common area and a deck with a group of girls in town for a bachelorette party. The deck off the back was the perfect place to hang out on Friday evening and have a few drinks. The beds in the rooms were very comfortable, but I can’t speak for the pull out couch. The pull out couch was a little annoying to have to pack it up to sit on the couch, but it worked. I would have liked to have had actually doors to the loft instead of just a railing (that latched) and big sliding curtain, because it would have been nice for the people on the pull out couch to not be woken up by the people in the shared space. The food both mornings was delicious! While the bed and breakfast was a little ways outside of town, it was very hidden and quiet. But even the trolley picked up and dropped off out there. As far as safety the front door had a keypad so it was nice and safe. My only complaint is the rooms are made to have more than one couple in them, but the room rate is only for two occupants with an extra charge for each additional person. This room charge would not keep me from staying there again and telling everyone about our fabulous stay. I would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at Up Up and Away Lodging for my bachelorette party. We booked the Midnight Suite for 10 girls all weekend. Because it was Maifest we were required to book a 2-night minimum. Both rooms were great except there was no A/C in the 2nd bedroom. We were also required to pay extra for each person over 2 even though there were 2 separate rooms included in the midnight suite. There's a king size bed and pull-out couch in both rooms to share so 10 girls was a bit tight but we managed. The great room that we had access to was amazing and beautiful. The lodge was very nicely renovated but still had an antique touch to it. The breakfast in the morning was also very good. It was a little hard to find but once we did it was easy. I would highly recommend this lodge and hope to come back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mbreid4
Reviewed 11 June 2012

My two daughters booked this as a mother/daughter getaway. We had the loft suite. It was beautiful and spotless. Two bedrooms with King beds (very comfy). A living room, kitchenette, dining alcove and full bath. Also available to us was a great room with bar, tv, and a deck with beautiful views. This was one place that would allow a one night stay. Other B&B's required a 2 night stay. We were asked about any food allergies (we have none) but I thought it was very nice that they catered to people who did. A delicious breakfast was delivered to our suite right on time. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family