“Try the chicken lips!”

Dining options: After-hours
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Try the chicken lips!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We went to this very casual bar and grill while we stayed in Hermann for the weekend. The service was great, loved the outdoor patio area, and the waitress was a sweetheart. I wish we could remember her name.

Visited September 2013

“best "crispy" naked wings!!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We just visited hermann 11/15-17/2013 for the wine trail, and I'm pretty sure on day 1 we visited every open shop around and stopped at almost every food stop and had a little something at each place. I have to admit wings-a-blazin was by far the BEST place we ate for our $$$ and service. The staff was always attentative and had good recommendations and explained to us what "chicken lips" were(hint-they are chicken tenders-no bones). I had the MILD naked wings and they were so crispy and had a little kick to them but not bad because I love spice! Not to mention they have 17 beers on tap!!! choices galore!! We liked it so much that after the wine trail we had the trolley drop us back off on day 2 for dinner. My aunt had the cheese pasta and said it was delicious(she finished her entire plate). I of course went for the wings again(so CRISPY!!!) my husband got a burger and said it was just OK(he's picky) my uncle got the fish they have and he enjoyed that as well. I recommend you get the fries with cheese sauce!
Overall the BEST place we tried while adventuring in hermann! If we come back(which we will) we will def be eating at wings-a-blazen!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Berrien Springs, MI
“Good food and fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Did not plan to visit this restaurant but at the last minute chose it for our dinner. Everyone had something different and we all enjoyed it. It was Ladies Night so the ladies in the group received either a free beer or margarita!!!

Visited October 2013
Missouri
“Yummy and nice and cozy!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We visited Wings A Blazen on 11/09/13 at around 5PM on a Saturday. The Oktoberfest crowds were gone and there were only a few groups inside the restaurant. When we entered we were asked if we wanted to sit inside or outside. It was a little chilly outside, but not too bad, so we hesitated in answering but were informed that the "patio" is covered and heated. We decided for that option! They have nice, roomy booths and had warm heaters going. It was very pleasant and cozy down there! We decided to order a large order of the cheese fries and the sampler which included 15 wings and you could choose three different flavors. The neat thing is that you can choose a flavor AND a heat, so you can mix and match to meet your personal tastes. We decided to go with the Garlic Parmesan, Jamaican Jerk and regular "hot" buffalo wings. Personally, I loved the Garlic Parm wings. They were warm and had the perfect crunch, but they were all delicious! The cheesey fries were to die for. They were curly fries with a Monterrey jack cheese melted on top. They were so good! The star of the meal was the homemade ranch. Oh my gosh! I don't know what they put in that stuff, but it was amazing! Props to whoever made the recipe for that ranch because it is a winner!

Overall, it was a perfect late afternoon meal in a nice, cozy room on a somewhat chilly November night. We have visited Hermann a few times but never this place. We will definitely be back again!

• Visited November 2013
California
“underwhelmed and not expecting much”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Wing joint famous for naked wings puts bone-in wings on a salad. Weird. No onions for a burger? Weird. Cold pasta dishes. The waiter was apologetic and didn't charge for the pasta.

Visited October 2013