“Great Place for Coffee & Neat Treats!”
Review of EspressoLaine

EspressoLaine
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hermann
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Columbia, Missouri
“Great Place for Coffee & Neat Treats!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Many of us Motorcyclists stop here for great custom coffee & treats that melt in your mouth. Both the owner, Lainee & Cindy are downhome folks. Sit inside or out on the southern styled wrap-around porch. We love this place!! AAA+

• Visited November 2013
Lainee715, Owner at EspressoLaine, responded to this review, 23 November 2014
I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and my Espresso, I enjoyed visiting with you and making your mocchaito. Please stop in again next time you're in Hermann.

Seattle, Washington
“Espresso Laine comforts travelers and locals alike”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Espresso Laine does everything I need a good coffee house to do. The warm, welcoming aroma of coffee beans and hot coffee envelopes you the moment you enter the door. Mmmm. They make delicious lattes, offer delicious locally-made baked goods, and offer comfortable indoor and outdoor seasonal seating. The lattes at Espresso Laine taste the same to me as Seattle lattes. The baked good are exceptionally delicious, including locally made biscotti, although sometimes out of my budget. The baristas are friendly and know what they are doing. The music in the background is soothing. And on warm weather days, the wide wooden porch is one of the best places to be in Hermann. Great place for people watching. Heavily used by tourists, but also a favorite of the locals. Owner is a very popular, very friendly, very professional woman known for great customer service. Espresso Laine is located in an old historic building by the busy (75 trains a day) Union-Pacific railroad tracks. When trains go by, the building shakes a little, which is cool. I've never been disappointed here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ProFoodWriter
Festus, Missouri
“Nice little coffee shop in herman.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Prices were very reasonable and inside atmosphere was really nice. Coffee selection was awesome and the coffee was really good.

Visited August 2013
“Cute little place, had I expectations but the two drinks I ordered were terrible.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I consider myself an avid coffee drinker and am always excited about new coffee shop experiences (especially ones that are not main stream). When I saw this shop I insisted that my husband and I visit. I will admit, it was a very cute place and the outdoor seating was great, but I ended up throwing my coffee drink away as it was watered down and tasteless. I was very disappointed. I would hope that a cute shop like that eould thrive so I would be willing to try again if we are in the area, though!

• Visited July 2013
Hermann, Missouri
“I wanted to rate it better...”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Coffee shops are tough places to rate if you go on a regular basis. This one is no different. The owner is friendly and helpful but is not there a lot. That being the case one is left to who ever might be working that day and the services ranges from terrible and slow to super and quick. There are two types of coffee plus one decaf offered daily. These change daily and some are obviously better than others. The shop does offer a full range of iced and hot drinks as well as smoothies. They serve the best cinnamon rolls ever so I definitely recommend one of those to go with your coffee. If you have a bad experience, go back again, it will change and you will be pleased overall.

Visited July 2013