“Fun Shop”

Sugar Momma's
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Hermann
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Sugar Momma's is a destination for kids of all ages. Enjoy a piece of Coconut Cream Pie, or find a candy that take you back to your childhood. With more than 30 flavors of salt water taffy and over 30 flavors of bulk candy, and LOTS of other candy and gifts, you are sure to enjoy this Hap-PIE store.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fun Shop”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

First of all i have to say the owner was so fun to talk to and was asking us all kinds of questions. I got the apple pie but haven't tried just yet and my wife got the blackberry pie. The shop was so neat. I loved looking at all the types of candies and sweets she had.

1 Thank Coachjwolf

Lee's Summit, Missouri
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Senior Citizen Bus Tour”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I took a group of senior citizens to Hermann on May 13 and May 14, 2014. We stopped at Sugar Momma's on our way to Stone Hill Winery. It is very quaint. Lots of candy from years ago that you can now only find in speciality shops, unique gifts, cookbooks and homemade pies. You can buy whole pies, small individual pies or slices. My seniors really enjoyed the this shop. The owner was a lovely lady with a very helpful attitude.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rita M
sugarmomma407, Owner at Sugar Momma's, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I so enjoyed having your group visit Sugar Momma's! I hope to see you all again soon in Hermann and at Sugar Momma's! Have a wonderful summer!
Belleville, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Fun candy store. Nice personnel. Unique things to buy in this store, and they are open until 9 PM! Kids will love it.

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“WOW - APPLE PIE”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

It was suggested to me to head to Sugar Momma's and taste some of the homemade pies and treats and I am so glad I did!! I purchased a home made apple pie and I'm pleased to say that it was the BEST APPLE PIE I've ever eaten. Apple pie is often dessert of choice for me so I consider myself an expert apple pie taster :-) It was amazing. If you get the chance I suggest buy 10.

Visited February 2014
Hermann, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL!!!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I bought gift certificates from sugar mommas over christmas for my step-brothers! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this place it has so many options of candy. Wonderful gift for the boys :) thank you sugar mommas

Visited December 2013