“Great Place to visit”

Sugar Momma's
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Hermann
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Sugar Momma's is a destination for kids of all ages. Enjoy a piece of Coconut Cream Pie, or find a candy that take you back to your childhood. With more than 30 flavors of salt water taffy and over 30 flavors of bulk candy, and LOTS of other candy and gifts, you are sure to enjoy this Hap-PIE store.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Love all the old time and new candies, and they had a good selection of gift items. The owner is fun and crazy!!!!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Old fashioned sweets and pies - I was doomed when I walked in the door. Candies of my boyhood memories filling my pockets - did I mention fillings, yes I will need them, but they'll be worth it. Get a pie - don't think about it, don't wonder about the calories, just buy one. They have many flavors - even the ones I don't care for tasted good.
The only bad thing is Sugar Momma's was located next to the B&B we stayed at. Who needs wine when you can have candy and pies. Don't take the kids in there, unless your credit card has a high limit.
My dentist also recommends this place as his 401k took a hit in 2009.

3  Thank canoer-jer
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

First of all i have to say the owner was so fun to talk to and was asking us all kinds of questions. I got the apple pie but haven't tried just yet and my wife got the blackberry pie. The shop was so neat. I loved looking at all the types of candies and sweets she had.

1  Thank Coachjwolf
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I took a group of senior citizens to Hermann on May 13 and May 14, 2014. We stopped at Sugar Momma's on our way to Stone Hill Winery. It is very quaint. Lots of candy from years ago that you can now only find in speciality shops, unique gifts, cookbooks and homemade pies. You can buy whole pies, small individual pies or slices. My seniors really enjoyed the this shop. The owner was a lovely lady with a very helpful attitude.

1  Thank Rita M
sugarmomma407, Owner at Sugar Momma's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I so enjoyed having your group visit Sugar Momma's! I hope to see you all again soon in Hermann and at Sugar Momma's! Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Fun candy store. Nice personnel. Unique things to buy in this store, and they are open until 9 PM! Kids will love it.