“What FUN!”

Sugar Momma's
Ranked #1 of 5 Shopping in Hermann
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Sugar Momma's is a destination for kids of all ages. Enjoy a piece of Coconut Cream Pie, or find a candy that take you back to your childhood. With more than 30 flavors of salt water taffy and over 30 flavors of bulk candy, and LOTS of other candy and gifts, you are sure to enjoy this Hap-PIE store.
Olathe, Kansas
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“What FUN!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

You could look around here for hours and develop tooth decay just looking at all the wonderful candy. There were so many fun and old fashion candy choices and the cookies and pies looked amazing. They have about every flavor of salt water taffy you can imagine - that is where my money went. Really nice staff, great selections and a good time.

Visited April 2014

Fairfield, OH
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Good pie”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stopped in on a whim while taking the scenic route to Jefferson City to see the Missouri State Capitol. Pie was the word that drew us in. They had cute little individual pies (why don't more places offer these?), whole pies, and pies by the slice, and a bunch of gift items, candy, etc. I got a cute little individual blackberry pie, with a cut out in the crust, and my husband got a slice of pecan pie. Both were very good later that evening as our after dinner dessert.

Visited May 2014
Missouri, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Place to visit”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Love all the old time and new candies, and they had a good selection of gift items. The owner is fun and crazy!!!!!!

Visited May 2014
Lees Summit, mo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Yes - this filling was worth it”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Old fashioned sweets and pies - I was doomed when I walked in the door. Candies of my boyhood memories filling my pockets - did I mention fillings, yes I will need them, but they'll be worth it. Get a pie - don't think about it, don't wonder about the calories, just buy one. They have many flavors - even the ones I don't care for tasted good.
The only bad thing is Sugar Momma's was located next to the B&B we stayed at. Who needs wine when you can have candy and pies. Don't take the kids in there, unless your credit card has a high limit.
My dentist also recommends this place as his 401k took a hit in 2009.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank canoer-jer
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fun Shop”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

First of all i have to say the owner was so fun to talk to and was asking us all kinds of questions. I got the apple pie but haven't tried just yet and my wife got the blackberry pie. The shop was so neat. I loved looking at all the types of candies and sweets she had.

1 Thank Coachjwolf