We had our wedding at Hermann Hill on April 5, 2013. They could not have done a better job with our wedding in taking care of every single detail. We absolutely loved our experience. After our reception we stayed in one of the cottages as part of our "honeymoon" package. I think it was cottage 501. Very nice, very clean, well taken care of. The "room" has a full eat in kitchen, fridge stocked with snacks, breakfast casserole, muffins and drinks. The deck off the living room area was amazing and very private. Hot tub and grill are on the deck overlooking the river, really cool! In the bedroom, the bed was a King, very comfortable and a good sleep. My husband complained about the train noise that night, i didn't hear a thing, and they do have ear plugs for you next to the bed as well as sleep masks! The giant hot tub/bath in the bedroom is really nice. Just be sure you don't use the aromatherapy oils that are meant for the aromatherapy fireplace that sits over the tub, IN the tub! They have the oils right next to the tub, not a good spot--enuff said! :) The steam/rainfall shower is amazing! The only complaint i had about the unit itself was that the floors are made of this really awesome, stained/stamped concrete to look like wood, but it hurts on bare feet! Use your flip flops! Maybe a rug or two would help out? Overall, the experience at Hermann Hill is amazing. You will not get a better view or feel more welcomed anywhere in town. Its definitely worth the $! If you are looking for a place to have your wedding in wine country- trust me, don't cheap out and go anywhere else, this place is amazing!!!! Whether you have 10 guests or 100 like we did, everything is taken care of! We will be back every year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience including premium hot tub and sauna rooms and an onsite spa. The River Bluff Cottages overlooking the Missouri River include spacious living and kitchen areas, private decks with hot tubs and grills, rain forest steam showers, and two fireplaces in each. Both locations offer breakfast delivery. Massage services are available at either location, although the cottages also have the option of in-room and private deck massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa and River Bluff Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn