Hermann Crown Suites(Hermann)(Great Value!)
US$99
Captain Wohlt Inn(Hermann)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$213
Herzog Mansion(Hermann)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$183
Stone Hill Overlook(Hermann)(Great Value!)
US$161
Harbor Haus Inn & Suites(Hermann)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$200
  • Free Internet
All reviewsgarden cottagebell towerearly risersdowntown areafirst morningwithin walking distancethe location is perfectwingskaty trailin town
Reviewed 18 August 2015

My husband and I needed a last-minute escape from STL, and Hermann was the perfect easy spot to spend 24 hours unplugged. We stayed in the Garden Suite, which was beautiful, clean, spacious (with a king bed) and an excellent value for the $150 we paid. The whirlpool tub and double shower (with two shower heads) was an extra treat. It was quiet and central to taking nice walks around the town. Thank you for a beautiful getaway!

Room Tip: The garden suite is in its own building and might be the only room with a king bed.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

GREAT location, breakfast was brought to the room which was nice. The bed seemed very small, I think it may have been a full, not a queen and very very uncomfortable. Like said previously, the carpet in the sitting area is very stained and needs to be replaced or have a very good clean. Overall, it serves it's purpose and is a great location in Hermann to get to all the wineries or trolley!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I'm not sure why Hermann gets Galena, IL prices. This room (Tuscan Suite) has old, very stained carpet and peeling paint. The whirlpool tub and air conditioning work well. Breakfast was good, plain American fare, served right at 9:30. Most stores and museums open at 10am so we went for a walk before breakfast. The bathroom needs a good cleaning and in 3 nights we were not offered clean towels. Also, I need one for my hair and one for body, an extra would be nice. It is very quiet except for the clock tower next door, which I only heard the first night. Spend a little more for a better quality stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming here for 10 years now at least once a year for our anniversary. We ALWAYS stay in the Garden Cottage, so I can't attest to the other rooms, but we love staying here. The inn keeper is a very nice man and the breakfast is always delicious. The room is right downtown, so you can walk almost anywhere. The bell tower is right next door and it rings every hour, but we are from the city, so we don't even notice it. It really isn't that loud. We love this place and won't stay anywhere else.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2015

room was good, needed larger bath towel's, and curtains were not room darkening. railroad was 2 blocks away shook whole room, bell tower of museum was literally next door and rang every hour. Price was good and location in reference to town was excellent. Breakfast was good!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple