“Excellent! Can't wait to try again”

Little Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Had lunch and ordered the tacos fresca. We really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The tacos were flavorful and made with fresh ingredients. The salsa tasted fresh and homemade. We will definitely visit again. There are coupons that offer $5 off two entrees.

1  Thank Tonya H

Reviewed 7 August 2014

food did not taste fresh and wasn't anything special. the enchanted as ordered was with fajita meat but the ones delivered contained hamburger meat

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Being from California, we have wonderful Mexican food so I was unsure what I would find in Hollister, Missouri. I was surprised...happily so. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. The service was quick and attentive. The food was great. I had the Chimichanga and it was fresh, hot and delicious. I left the establishment full which is one of the best reviews you can give a restaurant.

1  Thank Kathie C
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The restaurant was well decorated, clean with a comfortable atmosphere. The staff was efficient, friendly and always on the hustle to and from the kitchen. LHMR's chips and salsa were very good as was the homemade guacamole w/chunks of tomato & onion. While I found their chili con queso blanca tasted overly mild; the chili verde I ordered was muy caliente (way too hot). I'm used to chile verde being tender chunks of pork slow simmered in a mild tomatillo sauce. Theirs was more like a thick green jalapeno peasoup consistency. The rice was tender and moist but I did not care for the flavor of their charro beans (shoulda stuck with refried). While their house margarita was huge and nicely presented; the mix they use tasted like the usual 10-year shelf-life pre-bottled variety most restaurants use.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Roberto always takes amazing care of me and my friends whenever I come to eat here. I am from Arizona and I am used to good Mexican food. This is the only place in the Branson Tri-Lakes area that I can find it.

I really like eating here.

2  Thank DirkDMyers