“No ragrets.”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: A quaint and cozy coffee shop in Historic Downtown Hollister serving specialty coffee, loose leaf teas, fine wines, imported beer, cigars, and local pastries. The walls are covered with art from local artists. The inside is filled with cozy couches and chairs. The best part is that is packed with friends and community. Come in and join the Vintage Paris family. We'd love to have you.
Bladen
“No ragrets.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Really though. No regrets here. Going outside on the swing and listening to someone play the guitar with the dim lights all around is one of my most memorable time of Branson. Romantic and brilliant getaway spot.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jennalt

Lubbock, Texas
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Every time I come here, I always have a positive experience. It all tastes fantastic and smells so go. I love coming here every time we go to Branson.

1 Thank Danie C
“Best coffee ever”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This has been our favorite for years. It does not disappoint. The atmosphere is great, people superb and coffee, absolutely divine!

1 Thank Glover R
Branson, Missouri
“No Meals Here”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I read so many raving reviews about various meals that my wife and I stopped by for lunch yesterday. Lest you get the wrong idea like I did from the Trip Advisor reviews; No meals, sandwiches, deserts here. Only pastries to compliment the coffee. We're not coffee drinkers so we continued on our quest for lunch. No review from me this time.

Visited May 2014
Matt F, Owner at Vintage Paris Coffee and Wine Cafe, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for clarifying that fact for everyone. We have completely refocused on coffee in the place of our food selection. In the past, we have offered sandwiches but we are focusing of coffee roasting instead. We will be glad to reference anyone to local restaurants at anytime. We love to support our community of restaurants around Hollister. Thanks again for your comment!

-Matt
Leominster, Massachusetts
“From Paris to Vintage Paris”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I had the good fortune to eat breakfast here while visiting Branson.
The cappucinos were excellent and the Croque Monsieur we had brought back memories of Paris itself.
The owners were very nice and the atmosphere they have created was fantastic.
I highly recommend dropping by if you are in the Branson area.

• Visited May 2014