“An Out Of The Way Place To Relax”

Vintage Paris Coffee and Wine Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Hollister
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A quaint and cozy coffee shop in Historic Downtown Hollister serving specialty coffee, loose leaf teas, fine wines, imported beer, cigars, and local pastries. The walls are covered with art from local artists. The inside is filled with cozy couches and chairs. The best part is that is packed with friends and community. Come in and join the Vintage Paris family. We'd love to have you.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I'm from California and it was a co-worker searching the internet that found this little coffee/wine cafe and bothered me for the whole two weeks I was visiting until I finally went.
It was unclear how the wine tasting and picking went but we were walked thru the process by a server.
My guy and I picked our wines, mine sweet, his not and we settled in on a couch for some quiet time together. My wine should have been chilled and they apologized for it and gave me a small glass with ice if I wanted to use it.
The atmosphere is relaxed and just a good place to hang out whether by yourself, maybe reading a book, or catching up with friends.

2  Thank Kathie C

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I thought this place was amazing. Great atmosphere to get away from the hectic bumper to bumper life in branson. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the hair in the bottom of my coffee cup after I got done drinking it. Yikes. But hey, sometimes your hair falls out in weird places. MUST GO! Bring a good book and stay for hours.

1  Thank Hillary S
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Has an excellent selection of coffee and wine ... even have excellent pour over coffee. Grab a cigar there while your at it

2  Thank soccerkuk
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Really though. No regrets here. Going outside on the swing and listening to someone play the guitar with the dim lights all around is one of my most memorable time of Branson. Romantic and brilliant getaway spot.

1  Thank jennalt
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Every time I come here, I always have a positive experience. It all tastes fantastic and smells so go. I love coming here every time we go to Branson.

1  Thank Danie C