“Pretty darn good bbq”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Restaurant is inside the Branson airport.
Description: Restaurant is inside the Branson airport.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We were really pleased with this delicious bbq. Large portions and very tasty. We will be going back again.

There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

They have a great selection of food and BBQ sauce (devils spit is one of my favorites). They have good ribs too! I would recomend going to this resturaunt.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the ribs tender tasty meat falls off the bone. Spicy mac n cheese, wilbur-
Beans very good. Garlic mashes potatoes
We're better than moms. Wonderful soups and salads are available. No kids menu. Clean restrooms and 5 different sauces are on each table. They do have a few fish items. Cod, catfish, and salmon. No room for desserts from most I think.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

We went with our family while visiting the Landing in Branson. I know good bbq and this is good. I had the burnt ends sandwich and I really enjoyed it. The price in pretty good for a tourist area. It is a typical bbq place atmosphere and the service was friendly.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great place for lunch when waiting for your flight out of Branson Airport. Just get there early enough to clear TSA screening, since it is on the gate side of the airport security. Good service and food. Very handy for the travler and they do to go orders.