“Great atmosphere, delicious food”
Review of Riverstone Restaurant - CLOSED

Riverstone Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great atmosphere, delicious food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stopped in here on the way to Arkansas back in 2010 and was not disappointed. Great atmosphere and theming in there. The food was just delicious!!! I had one of the toasted sandwiches which were cooked to perfectly - the bread grilled to a light crisp - really good!!! Their hot fries are amazing too. Would highly recommend this place - I was part of a group of four and we were all very impressed with our meals and this quaint little restaurant. (Looking at the other reviews more recent than our trip makes me wonder if the ownership has changed or something as it was excellent when we went!)

• Visited August 2012

phillipsburg, nj
“Excellent! I'm baffled!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have no idea why so many negative or half-hearted comments?
My wife, mother, brother, and I went here in 2010 and it was absolutely delicious! We all loved it!

It's not a high-class restaurant, but a place to get an amazing sandwich for lunch and some good ole English cuisine. It has a charm to it, very unique.
I felt privileged to run across this. I'd return here in a second!

• Visited August 2012
Hollister, Missouri
“This place could be five star with a little work.”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

First time trying the pub for dinner. Wish I had been drinking, the food would have bern better. First we were told that over half the menu was not available. We ordered an appetizer that came out at the same time as our meal. Normally a big portion is good, but fried mushrooms the size of golf balls are just gooey and tough. My daughters diablo chicken sandwich was very good and the french fries were great. My hamburger was not cooked to the medium well I ordered and the meat tasted old and un seasoned. I was intrigued by their full menu and will give them annother try, but management needs to watch a few hours of Gordon Ramsey, if they want to turn an olde pub into a special Hollister attraction.

• Visited July 2013
“Hmmm...not that great”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

This could be a great little hole in the wall find w/ some fine tuning. Boast is that everything is homemade. Was impressed w/ the side dinner salad, but the main courses were really inedible. Sad...we were really hoping for something to brag about.

• Visited May 2013
Omaha, Arkansas
“Nice Bar-Bad Food”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Last time we're eating there. But we will return to the Bar and hang out.
2 out of 3 meals had to be sent back Raw Chicken. Nachos weren't much more than a few chips in a bowl for $7. Last time we had breakfast there, my friend was very sick afterwards. Nice place to have a restaurant sometime in the future. There are a few much much better places within walking distance.

Visited January 2013