“Ok breakfast”
Review of Riverstone Restaurant - CLOSED

Riverstone Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Second time we have gone there for breakfast. Both times the food was good nothing exceptional just basic bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Our waitress was a little slow this time but she had to read the paper on the table by the kitchen. Would like to go back sometime for lunch. Will go back again for breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Riverstone Restaurant

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stopped in here on the way to Arkansas back in 2010 and was not disappointed. Great atmosphere and theming in there. The food was just delicious!!! I had one of the toasted sandwiches which were cooked to perfectly - the bread grilled to a light crisp - really good!!! Their hot fries are amazing too. Would highly recommend this place - I was part of a group of four and we were all very impressed with our meals and this quaint little restaurant. (Looking at the other reviews more recent than our trip makes me wonder if the ownership has changed or something as it was excellent when we went!)

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have no idea why so many negative or half-hearted comments?
My wife, mother, brother, and I went here in 2010 and it was absolutely delicious! We all loved it!

It's not a high-class restaurant, but a place to get an amazing sandwich for lunch and some good ole English cuisine. It has a charm to it, very unique.
I felt privileged to run across this. I'd return here in a second!

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

First time trying the pub for dinner. Wish I had been drinking, the food would have bern better. First we were told that over half the menu was not available. We ordered an appetizer that came out at the same time as our meal. Normally a big portion is good, but fried mushrooms the size of golf balls are just gooey and tough. My daughters diablo chicken sandwich was very good and the french fries were great. My hamburger was not cooked to the medium well I ordered and the meat tasted old and un seasoned. I was intrigued by their full menu and will give them annother try, but management needs to watch a few hours of Gordon Ramsey, if they want to turn an olde pub into a special Hollister attraction.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

This could be a great little hole in the wall find w/ some fine tuning. Boast is that everything is homemade. Was impressed w/ the side dinner salad, but the main courses were really inedible. Sad...we were really hoping for something to brag about.