“RUDE!!! Non accommodating to special needs!”
Review of Pizza by the Chef

Pizza by the Chef
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My son has autism. He simply requested that his meatball and sauce be served on the side, not mixed with his spaghetti. They refused, flat out, to make any accommodations! I have sent a letter to the owners w/ no response! It was horrible for my son and to top it all off, it was Mother's Day! Please stop supporting a place like this!

6  Thank 1Blondie

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We have the pizza with many items and it's great. I stop in for spaghetti and meatballs when I need a quick lunch or early dinner. It's a very good dish. Try the Root Beer in the bottle, it's great! Just one exit south of Branson 76 next to Lowes. Try it!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went here first when our daughter was a student at CofO, we were not living in this area at the time. The pizza was GREAT! Good sauce good crust and great toppings to choose from. Since then we have moved to Hollister and Pizza by the Chef is a regular Sunday night after church place to eat with friends. I also work at a motel and I often send them there to have pizza. They all return with a thumbs up rating.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

went to this resturant while trying to find a late dinner after helping my kids at the Cof O - none of us had been there before but we will be back - very good pizza - go hungry cause they will fill you up.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We went to this place by looking on Trip Advisor. It is good!!!! Everything about the pizza was good, crust, sauce, the toppings. The cheese sticks was good too. Fair price. We got 2 meals off of it. We ordered a large pizza with cheese sticks. We are going back to Branson this summer, I just told my son he has to go with us. We are with or without him. lol. Well pleased with the food!!!!

1  Thank StaceyLynn74