“Amazing Nachos”

John Daly's Murder Rock Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Branson, Missouri's Murder Rock Golf Club opened in October of 2007 to immediate national recognition. This 18-hole Championship Golf Course was designed by Landmark Land Company Inc. to enhance the magnificent landscape of the Ozark Mountains, incorporating the natural beauty of the land with lush fairways and pristine greens.In 2010 and 2011 Murder Rock Golf Club was awarded "Best Courses You Can Play" by Golfweek Magazine and consistently continues to be one of the top 5 golf courses in the state of Missouri.
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The nachos are awesome! the view is to die for. Cant say a bad thing about it!!!!! We also had the French dip, very good.The prices are very reasonable for being at a country club.

2  Thank Joansky

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

If you want a bland course with blind shots on almost every hole and every par 4 looks and feels the same, this is your kind of course. Waste of money and time. Would not recommend

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to get a bite to eat. Food was good. They ran out of Splenda for my tea but I guess that happens. She also gave me the wrong ticket. But over all ok place to eat. The courses looked awesome to play if I was a golfer.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Even playing from the white tees this is a demanding course. Mistakes are punished in a big way. Uneven lies, deep bunkers, and thick rough. This place has it all. I am glad I played it, but not sure I would come back. I dont have enough game for it. The club house and staff are very nice and the kitchen does a good job. Lots of scenic views.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Well worth playing, challenging and beautiful.GPS on golf carts, Bermuda grass, lots of elevation changes.